Late flowering deficiency

Tsilo

white widdow autoflower in 6.5 weeks of flowering.
I think it has phosphorus deficiency but I'v been watering with plain water for 2 weeks I thout it would be ready by now but it doesn't show any signs of ember trics. tasted it and was pretty okay, maybe it will game more potency in 1-2 weeks but wandering why there's no ember at all
IMG_20170614_205504146.jpg
IMG_20170614_205447067.jpg

any idea what deficiency it is? since it's late flowering i think it will finish up without any nutrients. any suggestions?

Looks like a nute burn....water with gal of ro water with 2 tbsp seaweed extract and 2 tbsp unsulferd mallasis ...they will be okay...looks good

and what about amber trics? I read somewhere that autoflowers may not amber and it's peak is when major of trics are cloudy. should I w8 for amber? it's almost done according to time

in previus grow I had some bagseeds which were flowering pretty long time and didn't turn to amber at all and wasn't potent. is there any chanse that some strains may not develop amber? or every strain should develop it at some point?

Every plant is a different living organism. I've read about sativa strains like haze taking forever and possibly not turning amber. Also, don't take this as gospel, just some stuff I've come across in the forums. I'm still learning and the biggest lessons I can send your way are to learn as much as you can and adapt that to your own specific plants and grow conditions. You'll always be able to find tips and tricks but you are the only one present with your plant.

in previus grow I had some bagseeds which were flowering pretty long time and didn't turn to amber at all and wasn't potent. is there any chanse that some strains may not develop amber? or every strain should develop it at some point?
I'm growing bag see now and thus girl has been in flower since April 25th
420-magazine-mobile151304450.jpg
and still has a couple weeks left.. this is my first grow so I made some mistake.. but thanks for sharing your journey with us man.

Back
Top Bottom