Leaf problems

I am going to duck out of this before it gets to the point of an argument. Everyone have a nice day! :peace: :love: :Namaste:
I am going to duck out of this before it gets to the point of an argument. Everyone have a nice day! :peace: :love: :Namaste:
Thank you for your help its always greatly appreciated

Thank you for your help its always greatly appreciated
you are very welcome. i did misspeak earlier when i referred to your deficiency being magnesium, when we had originally been talking about your classic calcium deficiency, very common in a megacrop grow. calcium is used as an indicator in this veganic system to show you where you are at, and if you need to increase your mc dosage rate, but it can also be treated effectively with calmag when you are right on the edge. the plant still acting up might need a bit more of the mc... many people do run it over 6g/gallon... just go very slowly. go too far and you can then get p and k lockouts... another indicator marker used in that nutrient system. you are very close to having this optimized though... please don't make any major changes in the way you are doing things, like how you water, until you have consulted with a lot more people. that is all from me, and in the name of peace, love and harmony, i am not going to respond to some of the earlier comments. :love:

@6thsense , can I ask what your water source is, don't know if I missed it.
I use city tap water, it's full of calcium carbonate and causes problems for me in flower, if it's gonna happen its always at a similar time.

@6thsense , can I ask what your water source is, don't know if I missed it.
I use city tap water, it's full of calcium carbonate and causes problems for me in flower, if it's gonna happen its always at a similar time.
Its well water from about 100 feet under my land. It ph’s low 5.3

Do you know the ppm of the well water before you add anything.
Mine is just over 200ppm out of the tap, a high proportion of that 200ppm is calcium and that's what gives me my calcium/phosphorous reaction problems in mid/late flower.

I'm guessing that with your ph coming in at 5.3, your water contains more acidic compounds than mine, my water comes out of the tap at ph 8.2, alot more alkaline.

F4C70F85-B061-4998-8B7C-17C4A7E8CE23.jpeg
B81AF848-A25C-40F6-963C-2A17EF240FE5.jpeg
E99D2018-F4B3-4754-9C21-A6956C43B1F9.jpeg

Ive increased watering frequency not waiting till they look like wet spaghetti. The dying leaves seems to have slowed down . Theyre about 7 weeks into flower I think some of the fading leaves now is just the natural course of life . Pretty happy with how they’re turning out .

I'm seeing a lot of amber, if these are calyx/top flower pics, I would say they're in the window - Here is a chart that might help:
Trichomes.jpeg
Thx . I have that chart . Plants are only at 7 weeks of flower seems kind of early to be ready .hairs haven’t completely turned in yet either. Breeder says 8 weeks I haven’t had a plant yet that is ready when the breeder says so usually have to add a week or 3 to it

Back
Top Bottom