Leaf Question

Linkorien

2 week old plants in MG soil seed starter, im using dS water only ph is abot 6.5
24 hours light 12 CFL's temps between 73-83 threw out the day

the plants have very little pale spots not everywhere its actually on 2 lower leaves and not that noticeable, but looks like its expanding in area.
one has had them from the start of its first two bigger leaves, and is now on its 4th set of leaves and looks like it is carrying this along.
the other plant looks like it is just now developing them and my 3rd plant has none, all are white widow?

i cant get better pics soory

but this one you can see the yellowing on the foregrounds leaf lower rightish
IMG_16361.JPG

and this one you can see the spotting on the leaf, the little light dots
IMG_16352.JPG

im just trying to figure out if its going to be a problem or if its nothing, id like to catch it quick ya know

I don't see humidity causing a problem like that. Low humidity might cause a little stress and make your soil dry out faster but that's about it. In my region in winter, humidity is comically low (20%) but my plants are doing just fine. True, I add a humidifier and that adds some humidity but it doesn't cause color spots like you showed.

:peace:

well the ph is under 7 but above 6.5 i dont know if that could do it?
i have herd white widow likes a lower ph is this true?

how would i go about raising/lowering ph with viniger/bakeing soda, i cant buy any products..... im broke....

Kinda looks like those spots are on your bottom leaf but it is actually the tallest part of the plant maybe. Maybe those spots are just a little burn from your bulb, try backing the bulb away an inch and see if the babies get anymore spots.

Anyway, hope you figure it out and good luck with your grow, hope it turns out to be great medicine. :Rasta:

well its been a few days so far nothing has really changed, tthe spots are there, but dont look ike they are deeloping to much more one hear one thear, but thats it, i replanted and there not really moveing much,..... im just going to wait a few more days and see how the chages come along... really hopeing this dosent end up a problem

If there isn't little critters sucking the life out of the leaf it and not growing all over could be an earlier stress or just a abnormality in the leaf and no worries. I had a couple that had a couple spots and nothing came of it. To your other question, I've read you could and have used white vinegar and lemon juice for a PH down in a pinch. I was concerned about it so broke down and got a bottle of GenHydro PH down between $10 and $15 bucks. I got a tight budget too but it was worth no ice coffee for a week for the peace of mind. Turns out my problem was using PH test strips instead of a digital meter and not the vinegar after all. New $13 meter no more problem. Hope they are not a issue for the girls down the road. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom