Leaf questions

Ogwillis

So this early miss plant is at week 5 as of today. Just wondering if anyone can tell me if these little holes are just water burns from leaves touching? Ive been looking everyday and havnt seen any bugs or anything. These holes are here and there around the plant
420-magazine-mobile487957763.jpg

Also some of the tips of the leaves are very slightly lighter green or brown, but just barely the tip. Is this just nute burn??

420-magazine-mobile1122733255.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1545555903.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2015613277.jpg

Also wondering why these bottom leaves are so dry and broken looking? The rest of the plant seems fine, it's just the bottom area

420-magazine-mobile1466305664.jpg

Plant doesn't look too bad... how often do you water, look a little OVER watered? I see some tips clawing downward, usually a sigh of overwatering. Pot size is important... I would clean cut the bottom leaves... Small pot can cause root issues. Doesn't look terribly small but something to look into... Otherwise the top portion and overall look fairly decent.

Plant doesn't look too bad... how often do you water, look a little OVER watered? I see some tips clawing downward, usually a sigh of overwatering. Pot size is important... I would clean cut the bottom leaves... Small pot can cause root issues. Doesn't look terribly small but something to look into... Otherwise the top portion and overall look fairly decent.
Last Thursday I gave 2 litres of water instead of 1.5 like I normally do.that lasts about 5 days or so. It's a 3 gallon pot so I figured that much water would be okay now but I guess I should just do 1.5 litres again

Back
Top Bottom