Is this nute burn or nitrogen def?

kimchikush

Hey guys, just wondering if this is due to nitrogen deficiency or nute burn?
It started from the bottom up. one of the first true leaves came off on one of the gals, they are turning a lighter green to a yellow (as a whole leaf not from the tips)
I just fed her plain water just now..
IMG_45799.jpg
IMG_45778.jpg
IMG_45765.jpg
IMG_45753.jpg

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Fox farm trio, havent used tiger yet, used big bloom only once
nute ratios (grow big : 6/4/4) (big bloom : 0.01/0.3/0.7)
i am using quarter strength per gallon.

its been 45 days since it sprouted.
its still vegetative as you can see, im trying to fill the screen at least half
do you mean 6.3-6.5 ph of the water?

its been 45 days since it sprouted.
its still vegetative as you can see, im trying to fill the screen at least half
do you mean 6.3-6.5 ph of the water?

Ok,First Of All,Use That Big Bloom!!!!Use Big Bloom And Grow Big(3 Teaspoons Per Gallon)...And Yes The Water PH Level After Adding Nutes!Once You Switch To Flower Start Using All 3 Nutes!Once You Decide To Go To Flower,Flush Flush Flush!

High Kimchikush

One older leaf going yellow does not a deficiency make and if it's just the tiny tips going a bit brown like that don't worry about it. Many strains if not most do that and it doesn't mean anything. If the jagged edges on the leaves start folding up and going brown then you have early signs of nute burn.

Your plants look great so far and I see no signs of yellowing that might indicate a N or Mg deficiency. Those plants are way to small to have used all the nutes in pots that size that already had lots of good stuff in it. You mentioned lime above. Are you referring to the lime that was already in the soil or adding it when you water? Lime=calcium and too much of that can interfere with the uptake of potassium, magnesium, manganese and iron even if the pH is perfect. Many times Ca toxicity is mistakenly diagnosed as bad pH and ends up getting worse as the "cures" are applied.

The symptoms of too little calcium start off with weak stems, dark green leaves and really slow growth but is uncommon with indoor grows. New growth is affected first going yellow and purple then twisting up before shriveling and dying. I'm not seeing that on yours tho they are dark but many strains are.

I think you're doing fine atm so I wouldn't worry too much and just enjoy the trip. :)

L8r

Thanks guys for the replies, i have been reading and alot of people do get slight burnt tips from feeding.
I was feeding my gals at 6.7-6.8 ph but i re-read some articles/forums and ill be lowering the ph to about 6.3 next feeding.

oldmeduser: I have read on alot of the forums that people who use fox farm soil were adding "dolomite lime"
i added some before the grow, time release lime.

Back
Top Bottom