Is this Nute burn? Or Not getting Enough Nutes/Underwatering?

Zxro

2nd Week: 2ML CalMag
1ML Micro
1ML Gro
.5 Bloom
PER GALLON but ive been watering them about every 3 days but now im noticing i shouldve done like every 2 days because the soil does get sorta dry with the knuckle in the soil method im also running bushdoctor coco in 5 pots the one with the nute burn i think has coco and ffof mixed because i had ran out at the time so im thinking i need to add less nutes idk let me know guys please or is this a nitrogen def.. because its starting from the bottom and going up....

Attachments

• IMG-0075.jpg
    IMG-0075.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG-0076.jpg
    IMG-0076.jpg
    835.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG-0074.jpg
    IMG-0074.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG-0084.jpg
    IMG-0084.jpg
    730.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-0083.jpg
    IMG-0083.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-0081.jpg
    IMG-0081.jpg
    737.7 KB · Views: 54
2nd Week: 2ML CalMag
1ML Micro
1ML Gro
.5 Bloom
PER GALLON but ive been watering them about every 3 days but now im noticing i shouldve done like every 2 days because the soil does get sorta dry with the knuckle in the soil method im also running bushdoctor coco in 5 pots the one with the nute burn i think has coco and ffof mixed because i had ran out at the time so im thinking i need to add less nutes idk let me know guys please or is this a nitrogen def.. because its starting from the bottom and going up....
I believe we are going to find after you give us some natural light pictures, that you are simply overwatering that one in the soil mix. The knuckle in the soil method does NOT work for growing weeds in a soil mix, which your coco/ffof is. You are most likely drowning your lower roots and when they shut down, it looks just like a deficiency. The other plants in pure coco are not having this problem, because coco likes being watered every day. So, it sounds like you are running those plants incorrectly too, letting the coco dry out.

Please read my How To Water article attached to my signature lines, after you snap those new pictures. I am pretty sure that the information contained there, will help you, at least with the one. Then for the pure coco plants, look up @Cultivator and see how he runs coco so you can adjust your watering method there too.

I believe we are going to find after you give us some natural light pictures, that you are simply overwatering that one in the soil mix. The knuckle in the soil method does NOT work for growing weeds in a soil mix, which your coco/ffof is. You are most likely drowning your lower roots and when they shut down, it looks just like a deficiency. The other plants in pure coco are not having this problem, because coco likes being watered every day. So, it sounds like you are running those plants incorrectly too, letting the coco dry out.

Please read my How To Water article attached to my signature lines, after you snap those new pictures. I am pretty sure that the information contained there, will help you, at least with the one. Then for the pure coco plants, look up @Cultivator and see how he runs coco so you can adjust your watering method there too.
Here are the photos in regular light! but yes that has to be the problem because i was watering them every 3 days im going to try everyday and see what that does but i am noticing i am underwatering them now that im doing more and more research..

Attachments

• IMG-0084.jpg
    IMG-0084.jpg
    730.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG-0083.jpg
    IMG-0083.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG-0081.jpg
    IMG-0081.jpg
    737.7 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom