600w hps,
3.25 x 3.25 x 6.5 tent,
Water temp 68f
Temperature 65f,
Humidity %45-50,
PPM 994
Ec 1.9

What is this? Something's going wrong.please help me :(

Hello Shpejt, (not sure how you pronounce that).
Do you have more photos with normal lighting? The yellow HPS is making the color washed out.
My first thought is that this was caused when you last topped the plant. Did you top about 2 weeks ago or so? Sometimes I cause a little leaf damage when topping and you don't see it until the leaves grow out.
Have you checked under the leaves for any pests? Do you ever spray anything on the leaves or accidently spill a little water on them when watering?
White Russian is a good strain. I had my first taste about 2 months ago. Got a bag from a friend. I invited another friend over to have some and he passed out, fell out of his chair, and vomited on the concrete just outside my grow tent. Once I got him up and able to speak about 15 minutes later he said "that's some good shit". Sounds like bs but that's a true story.

Also I copied this from another thread created back in 2008 by Racefan. This is more towards the brown spots you have on your leaves.

"
rust, how many of you have had this and been beaten by it? lots i bet!!!
first, rust is a fungi. it is opportunist. it preys on unwell plants. if something is a miss, rust is a sign. rust has been identified to have 7,000 species. it attacks crops of every description. but we're only interested in one variety arn't we?
if rust is present early in a grow, you have problems as it's an indicator something in your room is a miss. usually ventilation. go through your system and double check things are in place and working properly.
rust is an air borne fungi. if given the opportunity, it WILL take hold. it usually does during flower as this is when the plants immune system is at its weakest as its energies are concentrating on re-production, not survival.
depending on what part of the grow you get it, you can cure/minimize it with either chemical or natural remedies.
it enters the leaf via the stomata and then it's off and running.
fungacides used are generally copper based and include; thriram, manzecob, maneb or zineb at 10 day intervills.
organic;
baking soda, 1 tea spoon/ quart of water. spray on.
copper sulphate, read lables.
fungacidal soap sprays;
garlic sprays, 1/2 cup minced garlic, 1 quart of water. let sit 24hrs, strain, spray.
sulphur, one of the best natural sprays. it is low in toxicity.
micro kill, a citric based killer. i use this with great success"

Thank you so much for coming back. Do you think it looks like a serious problem? I have a little ventilation problem. Is this because of the fungus? I don't think it's an mite. I checked under the leaves. I don't quite understand what happened. Will I fail?

To be honest I have a lot to learn myself and I don't want to throw too much info out at you because I am no pro by any means. Someone else will give a better opinion perhaps.
I don't think your in terrible trouble but you do have an issue that requires attention.

I have been doing alot of tucking on my little plants, I love and fuss over them toooo much! They have scars that look just like those. I'd guess it's you or the lattice/fan combo. While I'm only a 38 day old expert grower, I have done a lot of lawn care, and have seen weeds of lesser caliber than our majestic marijuana beat far worse to crap live a happy prosperous life dispite of my weed whacker. It's isolated and not spreading correct? I'd guess you got no worries there.

Again, only a first timer myself, but those plants look pretty friggin awesome to me! Cheers!

Edit: No clue on the brown spots.

I haven't used a fan in the room for a while because it makes a lot of noise. And some leaves look wet. Could it be about that?

Back
Top Bottom