Leafy buds

Sctanley007

i have several strains running at the moment (gelato og, Jack Herrer, sherbet and bubblegum) all around day 47. Tent is 2x4x5, 2x Mars 300’s and a Mars Eco. 6” Cloudline exhaust. Temp is low to mid 70’s and RH is 45-50%. Medium is Happy Frog, nutes is Jack’s Citrus for veg and Blossom Booster in flower along with molasses. I switched from Fox Farm last run but there was quite a bit of foliage then too.

I did defoliate on day 21...I’m thinking that may be the reason..

What may be the cause?

Attachments

• 06332A92-BD17-4C52-B51C-05F17F2D25D0.jpeg
    06332A92-BD17-4C52-B51C-05F17F2D25D0.jpeg
    709.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 2EFE0A67-5C81-437E-BF96-1F0A234223B4.jpeg
    2EFE0A67-5C81-437E-BF96-1F0A234223B4.jpeg
    792.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 0D8114B6-A021-41EB-8513-CD5244B2B0AD.jpeg
    0D8114B6-A021-41EB-8513-CD5244B2B0AD.jpeg
    742.5 KB · Views: 112
Well that was the question I had. In scouring different sites and forums, reading the posts I was left with the same question.

I called JR Peters and left a message. The next day Jack Peters himself called me back. Awesomely nice guy. I asked my question if the Blossom Booster stands alone or together with the Classic. He said either works.

He then asked what I was growing, and when I roundaboutly answered his question by not answering, he changed his answer. He said to switch from the regular fert to the Blossom alone at flip (said you can transition or just switch). Then at week 4 or 5 to give a 50/50 mix of Classic and Blossom for one water then back to just Blossom till flush. He said the one watering with the mix replenishes the lagging Nutes and gets the plant to finish healthy.

He was interested as to why I choose to use their Citrus Blend rather than the 20-20-20.

Well that was the question I had. In scouring different sites and forums, reading the posts I was left with the same question.

I called JR Peters and left a message. The next day Jack Peters himself called me back. Awesomely nice guy. I asked my question if the Blossom Booster stands alone or together with the Classic. He said either works.

He then asked what I was growing, and when I roundaboutly answered his question by not answering, he changed his answer. He said to switch from the regular fert to the Blossom alone at flip (said you can transition or just switch). Then at week 4 or 5 to give a 50/50 mix of Classic and Blossom for one water then back to just Blossom till flush. He said the one watering with the mix replenishes the lagging Nutes and gets the plant to finish healthy.

He was interested as to why I choose to use their Citrus Blend rather than the 20-20-20.
wow! That is massively awesome! JR himself answered you and gave you a tailored answer that I would take as pure gospel. I have always liked that company and have only become more impressed hearing this.

Yeah it was funny...I got all nervous for a second when he introduced himself.

He taylored his answer to cannabis after asking “so where you from and what are you growing?” When I said I couldn’t answer he laughed and said “ahh ok, let me back up...here’s what you do..” then changed his answer.

The pro hydro line is supposed to be exceptional and dirt cheap...problem is the quantity...and I don’t grow hydro.

Back
Top Bottom