Leaves are drooping and dry feeling

meashmaster

I got this from a friend and she's about 5 months old now. Don't know what he did but i have them in time released miracle grow because that's what he had them in. Im a newbi and still don't know very much lingo or for thatmatter anything. This is my biggest one. Please tell me what u think all new veg is what i grew
CAM00094.jpg
CAM00093.jpg
CAM00092.jpg

I got some earthgro. Was thinking of switching pots but not sure if that's to much for her to handle right now.was also wondering if i do switch what nuts are easy and affordable. Sorry if im wearing you out by the way

Did you mean you got some earthgro potting soil and wanted to upgrade your plant into a bigger pot? If so, I say go for it.

As for nutes, I thought you got some 5-1-1 fish fert already?

Its earthgro potting soil im just making sure that's all i need in the way of nuts was also looking at bat guano
Imin process of getting fish emulsion store was sold out had to order.

start with 2 tbs fish 1 tbs molasses. you can up that a bit a few weeks down the road.

As for in flower, add an amount of guano per the directions on bag directly to soil. Then feed 2-3 tbs molasses per gallon during waterings.

Got some good new growth but she has purple stem and yellow leaf have on the emulsion. Maybe giving her to much. Once a day

Back
Top Bottom