Leaves browning in spots 4 weeks since flip

HugePeckerhead

So my Green Crack x Amnesia is 4 weeks since flipping. She's in FFOF soil fed with their nutrient trio. I feed her recommend dose once a week. Light was at 12 inches but just moved to 18. Shes starting to get brown spots on her leaves. Like drying out. It's only on the fan leaves on some colas. Sugar leaves and buds are fine. Anyways, is this normal for her flowering or is she lacking something. Here's a few pictures I've taken today. Please let me know what ya think.
received_776849262739833.jpeg
received_2853754547968230.jpeg
received_2584970394920886.jpeg
received_463215894312715.jpeg

It appears to be light on something and if you are giving the correct dosages for that weekly feeding, then I have 3 questions...
what is the ph you adjust to?
are you doing water/nutes/water/nutes to get to 1 time a week?
have you recently done a recommended 3x flush to clear the salts?

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal

It appears to be light on something and if you are giving the correct dosages for that weekly feeding, then I have 3 questions...
what is the ph you adjust to?
are you doing water/nutes/water/nutes to get to 1 time a week?
have you recently done a recommended 3x flush to clear the salts?

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal
I feed once a week and water once a week. Water feed water feed. She's not as yellow as it seems. My flash turned her brighter. I flushed last 3 weeks ago when introducing bloom nutes and was 2 weeks away from her heavy flush entering final stretch.

If i apply green grow big i flush most of the time i put them in fresh happy frog then flip before my soil needs nutrients.The plants im growing now i have not feed only fresh soil till i start flowering nutrients in two days from now.
I always started in fresh soil too. I've noticed I get around 4-6 weeks before I start feeds.

I feed full strength but my flush feed method prevents over feeding and salt build up unless your growing like me less maybe better for you.
I try to keep it as basic as possible. This is her first trouble with her luckily. Glad it's nothing too big. Ill report back in a few days with her updates. I couldn't find tons of info on the strain either so it was more guessing too.

Back
Top Bottom