Leaves Dying in Strange Ways

EvlDed

All,

Thanks for taking a second to help me out!

I've posted before about nute / ph issues, I think I have most of the ph issues resolved. I'll post statistics below before giving details...

Soil Grow - FFOF
600W Diamond LED (Advanced)
Temp avg. 88F
Ph in - 7.0
Ph out - 6.8 - 6.9
Age of Plants is between 25-45 days in flower

Small background:
I did not list nutes above because I had been over feeding for months on all my plants, mistaking a Ph issue for a nute issue. I say this because each picture you see below will be from a plant that has been properly flushed and received only Ph'd water for the last 3 weeks. 90% each individual plant is OK, but a leaf here or there will yellow up from tip to middle, then begin to show Cal def. (little brown spots), then the yellow part will go fully necrotic. all the while the rest of the plant is fine and even the base of the leaf itself stays pretty green. This one has me confused...Let me know if more info will help....
EVL

Leaves and plants below:

Leaf112.JPG
Leaf210.JPG
Leaf35.JPG
Plants110.JPG
Plants210.JPG

Hello
what I see is the nute burn you were talking about, also your plants might be getting close to harvest. the leaves will turn color when the time is getting close.

Also What leaves is this happening on, are they starting on the older leaves that have been there a while or new ones that are growing? :)

Back
Top Bottom