Leaves Dying

captainkirk

I am having a problem with one plant (Charlie Sheen) although i am trying to fix the problem of leaves turning brown , curling up ect. by flushing adjusting ph and so on. The question is can TOO MANY fan leaves fall off to the point of no return ? How will it affect the plant if to many of the fan leaves are gone , and what is too many ? it is in 5th week of flower. i can post a pic later when light comes on (7 pm) thank you in advance for anyone that can help

thanks
captain

You will start to see leaves dye and fall off as you venture into later flower. This a natural process that helps with a clean smoke. If your leaves are falling that means the soil has done its job and the plant will use up any nutrients in the leaves to bulk up the bud. It's a little early for you but it should be fine. And by the time you harvest most fan leaves should have fallen off. Any pictures?? This could help solve your problem also. Maybe a little dose of pee will help keep the leaves on just a week or so longer. Be sure to dilute to a 1:10 ration of pee and water. Maybe even weaker. You just want a little nitrogen boost at this point.

Again be sure to get some pics so we can better help you out!!!
Keep it safe!!!

Back
Top Bottom