Leaves getting eaten

thebear88

Hey everyone my white widow autoflower on day 30 from seed was moved outside last week as was looking really bad in the grow room,
It made a complete turn around after being put outside but a few days later the leaves started to get holes all over them,

Sprayed them with bug spray before dark 2 nights ago and it has stopped, but I'm worried that it has screwed up the plant and she might not recover as its an auto, How does she look for day 30,
Also she was dropped twice growing up and topped herself and broke and also snapped a branch, she's had a hard start to life so just seeing if she will grow anything worthwhile

Attachments

• IMG_20200731_074031.jpg
    IMG_20200731_074031.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200731_074029.jpg
    IMG_20200731_074029.jpg
    997.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200731_074020.jpg
    IMG_20200731_074020.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Yeah I Sprayed under the leaves and on top, I have seen a few of those earwigs about ever since we came back from camping, had to abandon camp for a few days as a storm came lol, everything was damp when we came home and I think they were in some of the stuff, horrible things they are,

Will the plant be OK now,
Thanks for your help

The plants on a 3rd floor balcony, don't see caterpillars getting way up their, and there is nowhere for them to hide, but I do believe it's earwigs, gonna set up a few oil traps for tonight to try and catch them

They look good even with a little bug damage. I'd just remove the few bad leaves. Cannabis is a very hardy plant that can take a ton of abuse and bounce right back.
thanks jimjonesjr, I went out just before dark and laid some oil and soy sauce mix near the plant to see what I can catch and find the culprit, also resprayed them with bug spray as it rain very bad last night, so fingers crossed, I also trimmed the damaged leaves

Back
Top Bottom