Leaves going yellow

Derfas1993

420 Member
Hi there I’m in week 5 of bloom using adavanced nutrients sensi grow a & b in coco with big bud and roots excelurator my ec is 1.7 and ph5.8 I’m not sure why leaves are going yellow at the bottom of the plant already in a 9 week flower

Howdy do and welcome.
Have you got any pictures
Someone will be along shortly to answer your problems. I'm a soil grower so I'm clueless about Coco. Actually, I'm clueless about soil also :laugh:
It could just be natural if it's the old bottom leaves. mine are in week 4 of flower and they are turning yellow up to mid way, so I just gave them a boost of nitrogen. It seems to have stopped it progressing..
But post some pictures, so the folks that come along next have something to look at

Hey Derfas,

Welcome aboard... I’m not the best at picking out deficiencies but glad to jump in anyway. The plant is draining nutrient resources from the lower leaves to feed the top. Not familiar with your nutes but read the labels to see if they include calcium & magnesium. I think AN does already have the cal mag added but you should read up to ensure but if by chance the AN does not have cal-mag that might be worth considering. A pic or two would help.

more will jump in later

Hey Derfas,

Welcome aboard... I’m not the best at picking out deficiencies but glad to jump in anyway. The plant is draining nutrient resources from the lower leaves to feed the top. Not familiar with your nutes but read the labels to see if they include calcium & magnesium. I think AN does already have the cal mag added but you should read up to ensure but if by chance the AN does not have cal-mag that might be worth considering. A pic or two would help.

more will jump in later
Hey Derfas,

more will jump in later
This is now end of week 8 basically done now not happy with the grow one okay gone completely yellow and lots of the other plants leaves went yellow at the bottom but took them off not sure if it was the cal mag I needed I did a small flush lowered the ec and still didn’t do much the buds didn’t swell up much

BFC65898-C2B1-4C3B-8E51-B68C022F4F74.jpeg

ED3D2097-0874-4643-8E9A-7D14942D3195.jpeg

B43EDF51-751B-444C-9D0B-6653489F6600.jpeg

1584E0DD-46A4-49E9-B621-944C346A74A7.jpeg

A3574D7F-6DE1-4BE2-8C46-6CCF698E5421.jpeg

3CB5390B-22BC-4337-826B-0E7226F6FE53.jpeg

C537CDA3-E1B2-4E6F-B286-D7280B2281D4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom