Leaves starting to develop yellow spots

Sooperdooper

Hello I have just noticed I have small yellow spots here and there if you look closely and a brownish spot on the youngest one. What could be causing this? I make sure to only water once things are almost dry. I use biobizz light mix along with bio grow, calmag, bioheaven, and adjust pH to somewhere between 6 and 7. My humidity hovers around 55 to 60 percent. My light's far enough away I believe as I've seen no signs of heat stress. Any assistance on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.
20200603_223612.jpg
20200603_223548.jpg
20200603_223532.jpg
20200603_223605.jpg

Hiya @Sooperdooper are you letting those fabric pots dry out till you feel almost zero water weight? Your girls look a tad bit overfed to me. CHeers, gl!:yahoo:

You'd be surprised how dry they can take, and at that size they don't need much. I think they look good and will be fine...you'll be surprised, they are going to take off quick! You may see more discoloration on the big stuff but as long as the new growth is looking healthy you should be fine. I'd be tempted to separate the two in one pot, they are going to be fighting for space in there.

You'd be surprised how dry they can take, and at that size they don't need much. I think they look good and will be fine...you'll be surprised, they are going to take off quick! You may see more discoloration on the big stuff but as long as the new growth is looking healthy you should be fine. I'd be tempted to separate the two in one pot, they are going to be fighting for space in there.
Yeah the 2 in 1 was a stupid thing I did after one of my seeds didn't germinate, I just tossed it into one of the other pots and planted a new one. Then it germinated, but since they're autos I've been unsure of how to handle it. I'll be sure to water less frequently

Back
Top Bottom