CarlinRed

So here's the setup:
Strain is auto Ak-47 60% sativa dom
About 3 weeks into flower, day 58 from seed
Soil is FFOF with 25% perlite in 3 gallon smart pot
Nutrients are FF grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom
Lights are a 300w old model mars hydro and a 96w T5 ran vertically by the plant
Temps are staying between 75 and 80 and my ph is around 6.5
The past few weeks the bottom leaves have been turning yellow pretty quickly. Before that I got brown spotting from a calcium deficiency after my first flush, I've fixed that issue now with just an extra few ml of tiger bloom. However the yellowing has continued to worsen, I need some help asap I'm worried she won't make it to harvest time.
420-magazine-mobile2016408539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1702010429.jpg
420-magazine-mobile918472253.jpg
420-magazine-mobile820127369.jpg
420-magazine-mobile404147852.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1988243925.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh yeah and the bottom leaves that look like their tips were ripped off was due to my cat liking to eat pot leaves, nothing to do with the issue I'm having

I'd just pick 'em off ... or leave them. I think it is common at that stage for some strains, especially when lower leaves are not getting much light.

I stopped giving full doses of veg nutes about 2 weeks ago, so I'm going to try and water with a little bit of grow big today. Do any of you think this could kill her before harvest time?

I stopped giving full doses of veg nutes about 2 weeks ago, so I'm going to try and water with a little bit of grow big today. Do any of you think this could kill her before harvest time?

Kill her...No but could lead to nitrogen toxicity, you might try a light folair with grow but this isnt a huge issue I would just clean her up a bit (clear out all yellow fan leaves and some of the bigger healthy ones) so you get better light down at the bottom and let her ride it out.

I don't think it will kill it, but I think I see burnt leaf tips on the newer leaves. I agree the lower leaves look like you have a 'N' deficiency, but if the upper leaves are getting burnt tips, that indicates she has been getting too much. That's why I think it is the usual fan leaf fade some strains have. I also don't like adding much 'N' in mid-bloom. Too much can inhibit bud formation and make for larfy buds.

So I trimmed all of the yellow leaves off, gave her a tsp of grow big and since yesterday I haven't seen any yellow growth

Back
Top Bottom