LED Hempy Bucket Screen Of Green - Tribals First Attempt Using LED

Update: Second week since flip first week of full bloom. She is getting bigger and developing nice little buds. I have put the small indica in flower tent as started to out grow the clone tent. All is going well and added some monsta bud nute with my general nutes. It has some nice additives to help develop the buds. I will see how this goes the 2 plants will take all the space nicely.

growing_big.jpg
small_indica1.jpg
thick_forest.jpg
first_week_bloom.jpg
bud_development1.jpg
buds_underneath.jpg
clones109.jpg
clonws2.jpg

Update: All has been going well. I have been pushing the monsta bud nutes a little hard to see how they take them. The small indica is almost 6 days into 12/12 and getting bigger. I gave her a little flush of water as I just see some nute burn appearing on 2 leaves. The skunk 1 that has been in flower for 3 weeks since 12/12 but 2 weeks full bloom and has 10 main buds growing. The buds are getting bigger and starting to join up the stems. Gave a little flush of water with a little nitro & mag, as some older leaves getting a little pale. They are starting to get frosty on top and starting to smell sweet. The clones are getting bigger and may need to cut and re-cloned again, as I don't have room in the flowering tent atm.

bloom_shot.jpg
flowering_action_2.jpg
bud_action.jpg
buds50.jpg
trics4.jpg
small_indica2.jpg
clones119.jpg
clones_22.jpg

Tent size 1m x .5m x 1.6m H
inline fan carbon filter top of tent pulling out of tent
Bucket Size - 9.3 litre Hempy style
Medium - 25% perlite 25% vermiculite 50% African violet potting soil
Lights - (1) VEG 300w LED dual mode (2) 300w in flower
Nutrients - General Hydroponics
PH : 7
Strain(s) - Skunk/ cheese , Big bud, Skunk Northern lights - unfortunately strains got mixed in shipping
Plants only growing (1) femenized Yield : 100 Ounces.

IMG_1491_resize.jpg
IMG_14908.jpg
IMG_1496_resize.jpg
IMG_1492_resize.jpg

IMG_1498_resize.jpg

Question, how close can you get your led panel to your plant without burning or bleaching?

In this pic it was too close. I spent way too much time in veg under led and had to use cfls for more 6400k spec light before getting the cheap T5. That T5 was the best money I spent and as you an see above all my clones are growing well. The led will keep the internodes close together but cfls will have the same effect if close to plant. I have 3 x 130 watt cfls 1 being dual spec 2700k/6400k and 2 2700k combo totalling 390watt cfl and 180watt (300watt) led in that small flowering tent. The led is doing a wonderful job of stopping the internodes from stretching and low heat above the buds. The top of my plant would now be around 9 inches from my led and no bleaching. The buds are loving the led and so far happy with the results. Cfls and led go well together and my power bill so far is quite low.

Update: 4 weeks since 12/12 flip and 3 weeks full bloom for my northern lights skunk. The smell is not strong due to carbon filter but once you rub your finger around her she smells and tastes real sweet. Even got a bit of a buzz from doing this. My other pain in the ass small indica is showing some signs of a potassium k nutrient deficiency with some lower leaves yellow showing black spots and bud development has slowed. Have given her her a flush and today back with nutes with a little lower PH. Two of my northern lights skunk clones reached my light in the clone tent so I jammed them in my flowering tent.

bud343.jpg
bud518.jpg
bud431.jpg
bud615.jpg
bud713.jpg
buds82.jpg
small_indica3.jpg
clones120.jpg
clones_23.jpg
bud260.jpg
bud173.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom