Led lights Mar2

Hi, I bought a MarsII 1200w led 3 weeks ago, and am happy with both product and service. My tent is 4x4 and it is said to be the correct unit for size. I am using autopots and so far the plants are looking good, only downside i've experienced, and its nit picking, keep an eye on the temperature as it is warmer than you might think, hope this helps.

I'm going with the mars2 -700watt I'm going to use 8 of them giving them a try. In about 8 weeks when I'm done with this wonder woman grow.plants are 3 weeks old and at about 10" should be able to start flowering in a week or so.

I bought a 700 watt Mars2 light for my veg room, and a 900 watt unit for my flowering tent, They were a waste of $550 For vegging they do a decent job, however they suck at flowering. the flowers are extremly light, and airy. I ended up add a 400W HPS to the room yesterday, in a hopes to save the crop....

Hi, rudibartelink. sorry for my late reply. i just send a PM to u, please check it. :love::high-five:
@smokesara

I need led's to grow on a 3m2 x 4m2 (12m2) area, how many panels do i need and can they be shipped to holland, if so, just how discretely do they get send?

Back
Top Bottom