LED lights

gazmufc

Hey folks.
Could yous recommend Led lights (full spectrum) for small grow tent 3x3 please. Is it really a case of higher the W, better the buds?
Have only grown a few times using a small 300w, (made in China led panel lol) buids have always been small and airy.
Am on a budget of about 500usd. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance...

With you only having a 3ft by 3ft space I personally would go for the @Mars Hydro TSW2000 it's a little cheaper than the FC 3000 however if you went for the TS3000 you would be able to keep light closer while running at lower with the option for 450 watt if you need the sun in a 3 x 3 space hehe. Either way some nice options in these 3 for your space.

Ah gezzz thanks guys.. I've always found the folks here extremely friendly and helpful. A quick look in my local ebay, and there's a guy selling the mars3000 for 345euros..its like only 1hr drive away from me as well so might hit him up and see if I can get him down to 300..hes had it up for few months now so might be able to haggle him down a bit.. Money talks .. Thanks again folks, I will be sure to check out those other options as well....

What about this one? A bit cheeper, but I don't really know if it's as good..

Screenshot_20210930_181014_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

The TS1000 is a good light I own one myself. Great for a single plant its only 150 watt equivalent of around 300 watt hps maybe touch less. Ideally I'd suggest the TSW2000 as a minimum just to guarantee those big yields but I know people have done very well with a single TS1000

Back
Top Bottom