LED Loft Grow #1 Haze Kush Glue

Week 7 day 7, can't tell you how proud I am! They look and smell great! Some expected yellowing going on amongst the top leaves. Seems like the buds are maturing nicely. Starting to keep an eye on the trichomes under a microscope now. Winding their nutrients down. Will probably feed through week 8 and flush through week 9. I'm considering staggering the harvest. By chopping main colas and hanging them. Then dropping the lights a foot for the buds underneath for a week maybe? Does anyone do this? Is it a stupid idea?. Cheers guys

20210719_114847.jpg

20210719_110455.jpg

20210719_110437.jpg

20210719_110417.jpg

Week 7 day 7, can't tell you how proud I am! They look and smell great! Some expected yellowing going on amongst the top leaves. Seems like the buds are maturing nicely. Starting to keep an eye on the trichomes under a microscope now. Winding their nutrients down. Will probably feed through week 8 and flush through week 9. I'm considering staggering the harvest. By chopping main colas and hanging them. Then dropping the lights a foot for the buds underneath for a week maybe? Does anyone do this? Is it a stupid idea?. Cheers guys

20210719_114847.jpg

20210719_110455.jpg

20210719_110437.jpg

20210719_110417.jpg
Beautiful mate

Hey Lone stoner, just went through your journal over last 20 minutes and excellent job man! They look amazing and wish my first grow went this well! I’m interested in seeing an answer to your last question of chopping main colas and lowering lights to lower buds as I thought of that in my last grow. I didn’t end up doing it but I myself think it’s doable but ima no master grower, lol. Will follow along to see how you finish but again, great grow my friend! Happy Smoking!

Hey Lone stoner, just went through your journal over last 20 minutes and excellent job man! They look amazing and wish my first grow went this well! I’m interested in seeing an answer to your last question of chopping main colas and lowering lights to lower buds as I thought of that in my last grow. I didn’t end up doing it but I myself think it’s doable but ima no master grower, lol. Will follow along to see how you finish but again, great grow my friend! Happy Smoking!
Ah thanks man! Best hobby ever! I feel like giving the lower buds longer will give em a little extra time to mature and get some quality light. Cant imagine it'll do them any harm?? Also it'll give my next lot that are in veg an extra week. I'm gonna play it by ear for now and see where I end up. Cheers again man!

Week 8 day 5, started flushing today. What a pain in the ass! Especially when scrogging it seems. Managed in the end. Measured the run off on the front 3 (access to the back ltd) at between 230 -255 ppm. Got a 300ml syringe and tubing coming to make catching and removing the run easy. Gonna be well worth a £5! Spill pads used to remove run off from back 2 plants. Trichomes permitting im about 10 days from harvest. Happy happy days ☺

20210724_211648.jpg

20210724_211639.jpg

20210724_211628.jpg

20210724_211622.jpg

Harvest!! So they got the chop after a week of flush. I've trimmed most of the foliage away. Just leaving what I couldn't remove without playing with the buds too much. Found it all really enjoyable. However!.... seem that one of my gorilla glue turned hermie and I didn't spot it. So I'm expecting some seed unfortunately. Gonna just have to put it down to experience. Maybe overcrowding didn't help with visibility. Shouldve checked better. Now gonna dry at 60% rh for 2 weeks. I'll let ya know how we go. Trying for some bubble hash and shatter from my trim etc. fingers crossed. X

20210801_175846.jpg

2 more days till I trim. I've kept them all hanging at as close to 60% humidity for close to 2 weeks. I'll update again to finish the journal with the final weigh in. Here's some bubble hash I made with my trim. Likened it to panning for gold! Really fun! X

IMG-20210808-WA0000.jpeg

Final weigh in -

So... I had five plants in a 1m tent.

I harvested....

3 1/2 oz of gorilla glue. From 2 plants. This came out the best imo. Really tight, dense, frosty, sticky buds. Pretty potent too. More of an uptick. Which was a surprise. Really happy!

4 1/2 oz of critical kush. Really pleased with this too. Tight buds. Nice taste, smell and high.

2 oz of liberty haze. This came out pretty well too. Buds a bit more airy. Nice smell and taste. Just looks less exciting.

On top of that, I've got about 4 oz of fine trim for edibles, bubble etc.

I was worried about seeds. But they haven't really been an issue. Haven't seen many at all.

All in all im a very happy boy. All very decent smoke. And I hit my 10 oz personal target. Cheers everyone for all your encouragement and help. Its been fun. X.
I'll post some pics of the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom