Legal Medical grow ops.

justjr27

Hey there good day to all who read this. I live in Florida and am envying all of you guys who live in states where medical marijuana is legal I dont smoke anymore its been a long time but know alot of people who do and been around ganja all my life. I just started growing now to incouarged by my friends who smoke since it is so hard to find good bud and decit people to buy from but dont get me wrong I dont do it for the money I do it b/c its a awesome feeling to get something and grow it and keep it alive what a accomplisement I feel. So I def. getting hooked and cant wait for florida to follow the lead of other states b/c I would love to make this a living and do it for a long time. So I wanted to know how you get a permit for a medical grow op. and how do the dispensarys buy the product from these ops. I just want to be ready for when it happens here b/c it will to be one of the first ones going to get a permit. So if you have any exp. with this please let me know how it works all info. will be greatly appr. Thanks Ahead of time and look forward to speaking with you

Well I know my friend is working on that right now, I really don't know anything about it. But if he gets his license he's going to hire me and Ill help him grow. I really hope he gets his license lol:ganjamon:

Yea Vex I just what to know as much as I can about it so when it happens here Ill be on top of it like flys on crap lol

every state is handling this differently until nationwide regulation steps into play... that's what Medical Marijuana, Inc. is all about, solutions for an emerging industry... you will first have to wait until your state approves it, then you are supposed to form a collective of patients and grow just for them, any excess may be sold to recoup costs of production, but there is not supposed to be any profit... these guidelines are weak and there are loopholes everywhere, which is why it is so important to regulate the industry now, before the government gets the wild idea they can... be patient brother, your time will come, it's right around the corner... we're almost there...

So I wanted to know how you get a permit for a medical grow op. and how do the dispensarys buy the product from these ops.

Back
Top Bottom