Lemon Zkittle

Welcoming lemon zkittle next step lol she's in Coco and in the propagator

Attachments

• IMG_20180830_171955.jpg
    IMG_20180830_171955.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 102
No option for the t5 of CFL so IV put a 600mh in the tube she's in the corner doin just fine..... IL slowly edge her to been directly under the light and slowly lower the light to her... IL be flowering on the HPs so your sayin get a smaller fan im confused u said I'd change my fan?

Attachments

• IMG_20180901_171143.jpg
    IMG_20180901_171143.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 127
Anyone know what's up with her? Feeding Cal mag canna a and b roottake moonshine at 0.5per litre she's now in her final pot someone sat over watering but it's not that I'm sure of it she's in Coco and always well dry before a feed... pH is 5.8 light 18/6 600 MH

Attachments

• IMG_20180909_133621.jpg
    IMG_20180909_133621.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 106
I looked up the gentics on the seed in question:

"The Zkittlez parent variety is one of the best USA varieties, selling for up to $35/g with some of the highest THC levels we have seen"

Haha wow.... I need to find this place that sells weed for $35/g.

I use peat pellets after I soak the beans overnight in filtered water with a dash of H2o2. When I see a tail. Tail down in peat pellet.

Then its all organic soil.

Those genetics I don't think are going to be a 1 plant monster. I would try 3-4 plants and see how big they get.

When I grow cookies variants, they are tall and not wide. I don't top after early veg. I like more vertical than wide plants. I can get more yields filling up the grow space.

The cookies genetics grow tall with large of inter-node spacing. Final product is big fat nugz.

Its some serious good weed too.

The lemon version you're growing here has some Skunk in it. Well keep the fans running.

Cookies without skunk mixed in won't even smell like weed during the flowering process.

These plants are 6+ feet tall. Good yielders too, indoors 6 zips A+ nothing but nugs and 2 hr trim session per plant. I'm good with sacrificing yield for that 2 hr trim sesh. There's some value in that.

Bong and trim ... bong and trim.... where am I?? I cant even see. Its a thing.
higher times are coming, yes indeed.

Here's a what I mean but large inter-node spacing:

Edit:
Chemical grown weed is going to take you a few rounds to figure out whats what.
Then there's the output. Why don't you try soil. Quit messing with the Cal/mag protocall. Its not even accurate.

Seedlings have very small root balls. Messing with the soil at this stage is counter productive. Leave the plant alone. Wait a bit to water.

Look for a sign the plants need something.

Cal/Mag on a plant with 2 internodes is like feeding an infant a steak and expecting the infant to grow.

Back
Top Bottom