Hi all - I'm just looking for some advice

ginger power

Hi all I'm looking to start my fist grow and I'm looking to grow autoflower... just 2 I'm thinking of using Canna coco medium but im abit stuck with the nutrients side. What nutrients should I get for 2 autoflower and dose anyone no week by week feeding plan ml to give at what stage ect ? Start to finsh. Thanks all any advice would be appreciated 🙏

Hi @ginger power
You can do an entire grow with CaMg, Canna Coco A/B and PK13/14
I would recommend some seaweed extract every couple of weeks too, but it doesn't need to be anything special
The range goes from 1ml/L for seedlings - max. 5ml/L A/B late veg, though I usually stick at 3-4ml/L
Week 2 or 3 of flower, apply 1.5ml/L PK13/14 for approx 5 days
After that, start to reduce feeding back down to 4ml>3ml>2ml
Personally I do not feed for the final week, as the bud is ripening not growing

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: I know you've been about so not sure if you've properly said hi yet 🤣 hope your well!

Canna have a nutrient line if you wanted to try that? Most companies will give you a feed chard with whatever you choose to go with but it's a bit more difficult with autos and best to use as a guide.. But I think @Preston9mm has pretty decent nutes he uses that are easy to use and he can confirm good results. Coco I think is a great medium for beginners 👍

Always plenty of help when needed here

Hi @ginger power
You can do an entire grow with CaMg, Canna Coco A/B and PK13/14
I would recommend some seaweed extract every couple of weeks too, but it doesn't need to be anything special
The range goes from 1ml/L for seedlings - max. 5ml/L A/B late veg, though I usually stick at 3-4ml/L
Week 2 or 3 of flower, apply 1.5ml/L PK13/14 for approx 5 days
After that, start to reduce feeding back down to 4ml>3ml>2ml
Personally I do not feed for the final week, as the bud is ripening not growing
Hi thanks very much for the reply and the advice I really appreciate that. What is CaMg? Do you mean calmag? Is that somthing else I need to us and at what stage aswell? Also instead of seaweed extract can I use root juice? Thanks

Hi thanks very much for the reply and the advice I really appreciate that. What is CaMg? Do you mean calmag? Is that somthing else I need to us and at what stage aswell? Also instead of seaweed extract can I use root juice? Thanks
Yes, CaMg is spoken as Cal-Mag - use 1ml/L throughout the grow
Root Juice isn't quite the same; you can get MaxiCrop or Doff seaweed extract very cheap at any garden centre

From about week 3 from sprouting, at two week intervals; stop using it early/mid-flower
Brilliant thanks
From about week 3 from sprouting, at two week intervals; stop using it early/mid-flower
Thankyou 😀 it's the pH important? Do I need to get ph up and down? And what is the ideal ph level. I'm guessing I'm hard water as I'm in a big city. I'm going to get a ph tester.

Brilliant thanks

Thankyou 😀 it's the pH important? Do I need to get ph up and down? And what is the ideal ph level. I'm guessing I'm hard water as I'm in a big city. I'm going to get a ph tester.
Yes, pH 5.6-6.2 for Coco A/B - doubt you'll ever need pH Up

Hi all I'm looking to start my fist grow and I'm looking to grow autoflower... just 2 I'm thinking of using Canna coco medium but im abit stuck with the nutrients side. What nutrients should I get for 2 autoflower and dose anyone no week by week feeding plan ml to give at what stage ect ? Start to finsh. Thanks all any advice would be appreciated 🙏
Although lots of members have great success with Auto’s, I wouldn’t recommend them for your first grow. They have an internal schedule and are very unforgiving compared to photos. They are also prone to being stunted. Personally I wouldn’t grow them again after growing Pygmy plants 🪴. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Root Juice isn't quite the same; you can get MaxiCrop or Doff seaweed extract very cheap at any garden centre
Pay day is here all things are in order thanks to your help u really appreciate and I look forward to showing you and all the 420 friends my update.... 😁😁😁😁😁😁 do you mind if I pester you with more guidance along my journey... 😀

Did you misunderstand anything?
Sounds like you're gearing up for a first grow, how exciting! and you are asking a lot of good questions.
When in doubt, don't panic and just ask some more.
When you get everything you can make yourself a nice grow schedule so you got your daily doses to aim for and keep track easily what you've done, also good for troubleshooting.

So far I'm OK I've ordered everything I need I'm so excited I'm finally in my new home thing are OK I love learning and growing tomorrow and strawberry and I like to smoke cannabis to help me relax or I calm the walls haha 😄 😌 ☺️ 😊 🤗 😅 but I love the a to z learning side and self-sufficient so rewarding I just hope I don't fuck it up 😞 coz I fuck up everything in my life haha

So far I'm OK I've ordered everything I need I'm so excited I'm finally in my new home thing are OK I love learning and growing tomorrow and strawberry and I like to smoke cannabis to help me relax or I calm the walls haha 😄 😌 ☺️ 😊 🤗 😅 but I love the a to z learning side and self-sufficient so rewarding I just hope I don't fuck it up 😞 coz I fuck up everything in my life haha
I can tell from your being excited that you’re gonna be a wonderful grower and I’m looking 👀 forward to following you. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom