Half way through flowering nutrients/boosters advice

Mr Moo

Hi all, so I'm in need of some advice please.

So I'm just into the 4th week of flowering my Jack Herer babies.
Since start of flowering I have been using 600ml of Canna Flores, A&B (600ml for each).
I have a 400 litre tank and the water is drained, changed weekly.

The only other nutes I have used is a little bit of big bud booster my friend had left over from their last grow, but only literally used a drop and that has now all gone. and I have started adding a drop of silicon too over the last 2 weeks.
Everything is looking ok but I know there is stuff out there (boosters and things) that I can use at this stage until harvest to optimise the crop...I just don't know what they are?

So my question is this my friends, can someone give me some names and advice on products out there I can use at this stage in my grow, or any that anyone uses themselves and have found to work well.

This would be much appreciated as I'm starting to worry that there's more I should be doing now instead of just using the canna Flores A&B.

Thanks guys. From new member Mr Moo

Welcome to the forums :green_heart:

Mmm i see this is yield related questions at hand or ways to improve it !

Avoiding the question at hand i may suggest super cropping methods or training methods first...

Back to the question... yes well several products, i may take a look at online hydro stores and looking at nutrients/boost mentioned in such sections !

Side note - avoid organic based if ya got a 400 lliter res tank.

Tip - P/K

That should get ya thinking, i don't like to give out an all in one answer some times & prefer a little banter on the subject as it may encourage replies :Namaste:

Thanks for your reply Fuzzy Duck.

I had thought of super cropping but thought it was too late now and that any trimming cropping would be bad for them?
I did trim a lot of the bottom stems off a few weeks ago and am worried about doing more!

I will browse some sites now, I've read a little about PK.

Not that I would use anyway, but just curious why organic no good for 400 litre res?

I use house and gardens full bloom line up. But since your already using canna why not look at there boost I've seen great results with it.

Look up Defoiliating for larger yields. I've been growing 17 years and between that and super cropping you can achieve some amazing results.

Organic nutrients in res tanks have a little habit of going off, stagnant, frothing up etc with in a few days...

Some boost's are organic so check label, whilst others can be used with all types of systems !

I normally stick with a brand line of nutrients & additives than rather mix others together.

Silicon is normally used from start to finish.

P/K phosphorus & potassium, plants use more of these nutrients during flowering & reasonable common def which happens during early to mid flowering for most growers, also of note P/K use can spike EC/PPM level & may cause a little nutrient burn so ye best to check after mixing up keeping a watchful eye on the girls adjust ratio if required.

Canna pretty good rep lots people use em & have friends who swear by it...

Lovely stuff cheers people.

I've picked up the some PK 13/14 with the instruction not to start using it until 3 weeks from harvest so I've got another 2 weeks or so to wait?

One more question, is it too late now to start super cropping?...I'm almost at the end of 4th week flower

Best boosts to use in hydro. From end week 2 to end week 6 use Buddha's tree, will boost ur yield and quality guaranteed. Set ur Ec with base nute at 1.6-1.8 then add Buddha's tree to til Ec is .2 higher. Eg, base 1.6, add Buddha's tree till 1.8.

Then switch too bloombastic or green sensation. For final weeks until u decide to flush. Base 1.8 add boost till 2.0-2.2. Give at least a week of just plain water to clean out plant and boost yield and quality further.

Guarantee u get results using above.

Back
Top Bottom