Lemon Zkittle

Dani smoke

First time from seed so best germ ways would be appreciated, using a 600watt cool tube, and rest of usual fan filter ect, I'm also going to be using Coco coir for the first time, shud I do % or mix, I get the impression Coco alone is far better that been mixed, one plant one pounder lol no realistically I'm going for one in one monster pot, in a 2 by 2 by 4 but what size monster pot!? And what pot kind of pot, iv grown before but not from seed Only cutting I'd be starting feeding I'm guessing at around 7 days from the spout? Or immediately? Using canna A/B take root and moonshine... But at what dosage and when is the issue, it's lemon zkittle like I state so it's the first time I've ever grown this at all I'd be veg for roughly 5 week then doin the switch all been well with some topping fimming what ever it turns out basically and scrogging.... Any more tips nutes ect obviously I already own Cal mag pH up down explode ect and I was also wandering shud I veg with one type of bulb then flower on another in the cool tube sheffield based UK btw good luck fellow ganja farmers

First time from seed so best germ ways would be appreciated, using a 600watt cool tube, and rest of usual fan filter ect, I'm also going to be using Coco coir for the first time, shud I do % or mix, I get the impression Coco alone is far better that been mixed, one plant one pounder lol no realistically I'm going for one in one monster pot, in a 2 by 2 by 4 but what size monster pot!? And what pot kind of pot, iv grown before but not from seed Only cutting I'd be starting feeding I'm guessing at around 7 days from the spout? Or immediately? Using canna A/B take root and moonshine... But at what dosage and when is the issue, it's lemon zkittle like I state so it's the first time I've ever grown this at all I'd be veg for roughly 5 week then doin the switch all been well with some topping fimming what ever it turns out basically and scrogging.... Any more tips nutes ect obviously I already own Cal mag pH up down explode ect and I was also wandering shud I veg with one type of bulb then flower on another in the cool tube sheffield based UK btw good luck fellow ganja farmers
Hey!! Welcome. I just left a 2x2x4 tent and didnt the one plant monster. Well not quite so. Ended up with almost a qrt LB but due to my negligence. I ran a 10g fabric pot and I should of veggied a little longer and would of got the pounder I was looking for.. your 2x2x4 will be tight with the 10g you might get a 15g in there. Best of luck and I'm stoked to follow and see what happens.

Hi and welcome to 420magazine. Did I miss what type of seeds you are sprouting? Autoseeds?

In coco, in a space your size, i wouldn't recommend any pot over 5 gallons. Coco has massive growth potential in tiny spaces, put it in an airpot or fabric pot so the roots can air prune themselves and the potential will increase. You can feed from the beginning, start low, around 300ppm, and increase as the plants will allow, they will let you know when they aren't happy.
Do you have a way to check the PH and PPM of your nutrient solution/base water?

So I'm In a flat smell must lay low.. decided to try the set up this way, read a few threads on here where people suggest this is the better way... I'm just wandering now about intake? Am I guna need to run another trying to keep minimum electrical use obviously so any info will be great seeds arrive tomoz does anyone suggest a germ way? Best way ect

Attachments

• IMG_20180828_185729.jpg
    IMG_20180828_185729.jpg
    762 KB · Views: 140
Hi yes I have the blue lab truncheon and pH pen thanks,
Hello there. Those are, in my opinion, two of the most essential tools for good cannabis cultivation.

For germination remember that they need warmth and moisture consistently. I use the folded paper towel, moistened with a H2o2/superthrive/water mixture, in a sealed with a breath ziploc bag, on or near a heat source. The longest it has taken has been 3 days to crack, most are open within 36 hours.

5gal fabric pot is perfect for your space buddy. As @MrIcculus said, the fabric pot will give you amazingly dense root systems. Big roots=big buds :D happy growing.
Aww a fellow englishman!

5gal fabric pot is perfect for your space buddy. As @MrIcculus said, the fabric pot will give you amazingly dense root systems. Big roots=big buds :D happy growing.

Aww a fellow englishman!
Yes IL be using the same method I think all though I will be hopefully taking some clones along the way in time so was thinking jiffy pellets. Do u use Coco I'm not sure if to mix with perlite or not ?

Do u use Coco I'm not sure if to mix with perlite or not ?

You can go either way. Adding perlite will increase the frequency with which you will need to feed, also the rate at which they will grow. Remember also that you will want to be feeding always in coco, water isn't really necessary unless you need to flush for deficiencies/toxicity.

You can go either way. Adding perlite will increase the frequency with which you will need to feed, also the rate at which they will grow. Remember also that you will want to be feeding always in coco, water isn't really necessary unless you need to flush for deficiencies/toxicity.
Brilliant I think IL give it a mix then I dont know why I assumed full coco would be better and do you not recommend a water flush weekly?

Brilliant I think IL give it a mix then I dont know why I assumed full coco would be better and do you not recommend a water flush weekly?

I have run with a florakleen/water every 4th feeding and now with just a bit lower of a PPM and feed all the way thru, if you want to save a bit of scratch on nutrients you can do a water feeding once a week, sure. I don't think it is really necessary though, and i haven't noticed a negative effect of running feed/feed/feed/water either, i believe it just drops the concentration of ppms in the coco. This is however, just one mans opinion on coco. ;)

I have run with a florakleen/water every 4th feeding and now with just a bit lower of a PPM and feed all the way thru, if you want to save a bit of scratch on nutrients you can do a water feeding once a week, sure. I don't think it is really necessary though, and i haven't noticed a negative effect of running feed/feed/feed/water either, i believe it just drops the concentration of ppms in the coco. This is however, just one mans opinion on coco. ;)
No that's fine IL stick to the feeding every time thanks again there so many bags of Coco to buy why crnt it be simple lol

If you dont have a ppm pen, i used to run canna a&b without any meters, i used to run at:

Seedling: 1-2 weeks 1.5ml-2ml of a&b per Litre, 1/2 - 3/4 root enhancer.
Veg: 2 - 2.8ml of a&b per Litre, Full strength root enhancer
Flower: 2.8 - 3.2ml of a&b per Litre, Full strength root enhancer up till week 2-3 of flower.

As for other lines of nutrients, i run a great feed schedule from one of 420's greatest growers @Cultivator I think if anything just add more light to the tent rather than use fancy nutrients, for the sake of arguments sake, if you see £50-100 worth of flower enhancers you would benefit a lot more by adding another light in there, up to x2 the yield and quality can still be as great, if your going with coco, id use cannas professional coco never had a problem yet with it.

If i were to change anything in your setup i would put a 600mm 6" filter instead of the 150, by the time the tent if full half way them small filters take a beating, at least with the 600mm you can also adjust your fan speed and make it quieter, stealth!

When feeding in coco always water with nutes everyday, but i have found at least 20-30% more growth in veg by missing a day feeding ect so that may help you, iv found they grow quite better when they get watered everytime there around 20-30% moist.

Lights i would use something like a T5 or CFL's for the first 2 weeks of veg then a MH bulb from 2 weeks old.

As for pots would go for a 16L fabric pot, top at the 2nd node and train from there, once you have topped the first time you will create 8 new stems, top again to create 16, then 32 and so on, ill be doing this but in a smaller tent than your using.

Zkittle? is this the new craze of strain sweeping the uk in fake tins?

Any help needed in the future and all :420:will be happy to try and help you buddy :thumb:.

If you dont have a ppm pen, i used to run canna a&b without any meters, i used to run at:

Seedling: 1-2 weeks 1.5ml-2ml of a&b per Litre, 1/2 - 3/4 root enhancer.
Veg: 2 - 2.8ml of a&b per Litre, Full strength root enhancer
Flower: 2.8 - 3.2ml of a&b per Litre, Full strength root enhancer up till week 2-3 of flower.

As for other lines of nutrients, i run a great feed schedule from one of 420's greatest growers @Cultivator I think if anything just add more light to the tent rather than use fancy nutrients, for the sake of arguments sake, if you see £50-100 worth of flower enhancers you would benefit a lot more by adding another light in there, up to x2 the yield and quality can still be as great, if your going with coco, id use cannas professional coco never had a problem yet with it.

If i were to change anything in your setup i would put a 600mm 6" filter instead of the 150, by the time the tent if full half way them small filters take a beating, at least with the 600mm you can also adjust your fan speed and make it quieter, stealth!

When feeding in coco always water with nutes everyday, but i have found at least 20-30% more growth in veg by missing a day feeding ect so that may help you, iv found they grow quite better when they get watered everytime there around 20-30% moist.

As for pots would go for a 16L fabric pot, top at the 2nd node and train from there, once you have topped the first time you will create 8 new stems, top again to create 16, then 32 and so on, ill be doing this but in a smaller tent than your using.

Zkittle? is this the new craze of strain sweeping the uk in fake tins?

Any help needed in the future and all :420:will be happy to try and help you buddy :thumb:.
Well lol lemon zkittle id not heard till I tried n lemon buds r my fav so I grabbed a seed n I'm.givin it a whirl lol I'm not very advanced with this topping business I think it's more nerves more than snytbing,

Back
Top Bottom