senorpeaches

greetings

Basic Data:
Indica/Sativa Blend (Ice-unknown other)
100% Outdoor 15 gallon container

Blessed to have beautiful blooms on one of my outdoor ladies, but dealing with yellowing leaves in the last 10 days. They began to yellow from the bottom in a classic nitrogen deficient manner as I've read. I'm doing both Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom but I adjusted the % to deal with the yellowing. I feed every other watering. I'm about 5 1/2 weeks into flowering.

Here are some close ups of snipped leaves:
IceSisters_821JDKLeaf3.jpg
IceSisters_821JDKLeaf2.jpg
IceSisters_821JDKLeaf.jpg

Here is m'lady in full, you can see the yellowing pattern but get an idea of the growing heft of the buds:
IceSisters_820JDK_b.jpg

Here are close ups of the flowers. They are showing no signs of problems, deficiencies:
IceSisters_820JDKBloom_2.jpg
IceSisters_820JDKBloom.jpg

The blooms have dramatically thickened in the last week and look & smell (mmmm) healthy. Trichomes are already milky for about 30% of the flowers, very early in my experience. I use the radio shack microscope fyi. I normally harvest trying to find the perfect blend of milky-amber. Like to be light on my feet :surf:

My question is this: Normally I'd be pulling back on the fertilizer now given the flower development which would suggest 2 weeks maximum more until harvest. Is it dangerous to the continuing development of the buds to overlook a late developing nitrogen deficiency?

appreciate any input
thank you!
:reading420magazine:

Re: Let it Be or ....

I wouldn't think so. Not that far in, phosphorus is more important anyway right now. I would overlook it and continue your routine. Nice plant. :thumb:

I just looked again at the pic and I think she looks right on track. I hope my grow goes just as well.

Re: Let it Be or ....

hey thanks for taking the time and wading through my post. She is a beauty, yes. I think the fact she's maturing earlier than anything I've done along with having a first time issue with yellowing leaves has been a little confusing (i.e. is this natural or am I either not doing something or doing too much of something)... In short, not trusting the process ha ha and getting neurotic about things... In any case, salute to you and yes you've got my best wishes for your grow
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom