Leukemia Diagnosis, reading up on cannabis info!

growHIgardens

Hello world! Unfortunately today has been a sad day for our family. Our cousin was diagnosed with Leukemia this morning after several weeks of sickness, the doctors thought it was a nasty flu until the sobering news was revealed this morning. I'm a very strong supporter of medical cannabis and hope to share some info with my cousin, even though she isn't a user and never has been... I think it could help immensely in her treatment. If anyone else has dealt with this type of cancer please chime in! I didn't find too much info in my search of the forums, at least pertaining to Leukemia. There are lots of studies and articles I've found doing Google searches that make me optimistic about the potential for cannabis healing.

You may want to inform your family member to watch several videos on cannabis oil and its cancer fighting effects. Rick Simpson Oil is cannabis oil and not hemp oil, I have no idea why he decided to name an already existing product after himself or use deceiving terminology for it.

here is a thread that may help with dosage information

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

[video=youtube;aGjC4HReFL0]
[/video]

[video=youtube;0sGWxz0DMSI]
[/video]

[video=youtube;0JrPGWJpq30]
[/video]

[video=youtube;KZXGH6mYr3Y]
[/video]

Cannabis concentrated oil for sure....any type of Cancer except bone cancer the concentrate will kill the mutating cells & even bone cancer it will slow down. If undergoing chemo treatment it will help immensely with the side effects. If Harlequin/like is incorporated for pain the better. This allows the patient to bypass the pain meds which means less nauseous, better appetite & shrink tumors if present. It would be better of course without the chemo/radiation as this takes the heal longer depending on how much damage is done...easier said than done though. Big difference in dose sizes if using the concentrate to kill the cancer or just an aid to chemo. Most cases using chemo comes back especially with aggressive cancers. The final decision of course is the patient & introducing Cannabis Concentrated Oil can be an uphill battle with the traditional medical system in place....Dr. says.

A final mention...it will not only help in treatment it will cure the cancer completely if dosed properly. Best of luck and hope all works out. We are here to help best we can.

Back
Top Bottom