Info needed about cannabis oil's impact on CML and allogeneic stem cell transplant

In10se

I have a cousin suffering from chronic myeloid leukemia. He's about to undergo a treatment plan consisting of allogeneic stem cell transplantation followed by hard core chemo. I'm looking for info from anyone who has been in this exact same situation and used cannabis oil. I know oil kills cancer so I don't need the generalised anecdotal experiences of someone with AML or lung cancer. I would like to hear from someone who has had CML and used cannabis oil as part of their treatment plan. If anyone has a link to medical data on case studies of CML patients who've used cannabis oil to beat CML I'd appreciate your help.

One of the questions I need to resolve is whether cannabis oil will help or hurt.

Another question I have is if cannabis oil WILL help do we need an oil that's higher in CBD, higher in THC, or high in both.

I need help trying to save the life of my cousin. If you have any info please help me.

:thanks:,
In10se

Re: Info needed about cannabis oil's impact on CML and allogeneic stem cell transplan

Did you ever get any info on this?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom