Light distance

PEOPLEZ

How far do I keep a 1000w hps away from the plants? Right now the light is three feet away but the plants ain't showing no signs of the light being to far. Their just chilling like its OK.

Wuzz good cultivator... I don't know what to do. I got this one bag seed plant that grew up to be a female and four exotic that I paid all this money for that grew up to be males. I cut down three of them n left one. Now the bag seed plant I know is some garbage. It was for the test run and the other one is new York diesel. Is there a way to collect pollin without letting the whole plant pollinating the female? I was wondering if I pollinate the garbage female would the babies turn out to be something. Here's a pic of my room I built for 12/12. Its 5×6×8 how u think I'm doing as a first timer? And another thing how long before the buds start showing? Its been in 12/12 for a little over a week and all I see is the sex. Another thing Is I thought plants is suppose to double its size when in 12/12 . They was put in at 2 1/2 feet and it looks like their topping off at 2 1/2 feet. What am I doing wrong?
IMG_20121210_130838.jpg
IMG_20121210_130605.jpg
IMG_20121210_130551.jpg
IMG_20121210_130328.jpg
IMG_20121207_074740.jpg

males should be kept in complete isolation. if u say ur bag seed is garbage i wouldnt waste time pollinating it. just buy some quality fem seed. plants look healthy so u doing fine. it can take a few weeks for flowers to show after flip depending on strain so dont worry, they'll be fine. some plants will double or treble and some will stretch a little and some alot, again its strain dependant and type light used.

I would let the males have at the female and try to collect some pollen from the males for future use.

Seems to me the offspring from the female would have improved genetics. Still could be bunk though. LOL

Back
Top Bottom