Light & heat problems?

Sparrow519

So I'm doing a cfl grow and I've been told to keep them about 2 inches way from plant. However in doing so my temps get to high. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
420-magazine-mobile1765008590.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Light/heat problems

First of all, your seedlings don't need a huge amount of light. So if you have more than a few CFL's you can consider turning some of those off for now. Secondly, you should think about adding a small fan for circulation. This will cool your plants down some and will provide a slight breeze to help stiffen the stems

re: Light & heat problems?

From the amount of stretch on that stem, I don't think the lights are too close, and I don't think you have too many of them... Based on stretch alone, I'd say more lights or move them a little bit closer. Too much heat on the leaves generally causes canoeing/tacoing; where the entire leaf resembles a canoe or taco, it will fold more at the center, not the tips.

Have you checked your pH? Too low can cause what your plant is doing. I had mine way too low and they were doing that. Check out this thread Weird leaf curling?.

Back
Top Bottom