Light of Jah

martymcfly

So, I was reading some stats on this strain and it says they grow to a maximum of 41 inches ... i have one that's already 48 inches and I still have 5 to 6 more weeks of flowering ... how much more should I expect it to grow?

how long did you flip?
id say 1-3 more weeks of possible stretch if your looking at 5-6 weeks left

Light of Jah has quite a long flowering time some 10 to 13 weeks, that is the sativa dominate genetics doing that for ya !

How ever with only 5 to 6 weeks left to go on flowering i would suspect the worst of the stretch is over & most of that is normally done in the first few weeks of flowering.

Light of Jah has quite a long flowering time some 10 to 13 weeks, that is the sativa dominate genetics doing that for ya !

How ever with only 5 to 6 weeks left to go on flowering i would suspect the worst of the stretch is over & most of that is normally done in the first few weeks of flowering.

So, I should expect 8 more weeks, or 9? I plan on using the trichrome colour changing trick to decide when to harvest.

So, I should expect 8 more weeks, or 9? I plan on using the trichrome colour changing trick to decide when to harvest.

Entirely up to your whether you wish to do the full length of the flowering period ?

Most of the time i finish a week early myself & rarely go the full length of flowering but most of that will depend on the trichome development... first signs of the plant ripening up will be the white pistils on the bud turning to a burnt orange colour & that is when i normally start checking trichomes :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom