Light Question

Apoc

In one of my tents (3'x3'x6') I have a:

Mars Hydro Ts600 white (100w wall pull.

I have a Mars Hydro Eco 300 burple (105w wall pull)

Bertha a 3'x3' foot wide by 2' tall LST (Bag Seed) Female just flipped to (12/12) just started popping little flowers (yay).

Will it be okay to add the eco 300 burple to the ts600 to up flowering watts to 205w?

Thanks

In one of my tents (3'x3'x6') I have a:

Mars Hydro Ts600 white (100w wall pull.

I have a Mars Hydro Eco 300 burple (105w wall pull)

Bertha a 3'x3' foot wide by 2' tall LST (Bag Seed) Female just flipped to (12/12) just started popping little flowers (yay).

Will it be okay to add the eco 300 burple to the ts600 to up flowering watts to 205w?

Thanks

Hey @Apoc - this is a really good question!

In general, we can expect to get about 1.5 g/Watt from an indoor LED grow light.

So, for Bertha who takes up the whole tent - we can expect 205 Watts * 1.5 g/Watt = 307.5g (10.8 ounces) on average.

Assuming you have the environment dialed-in, your pots are big enough, and your plants are healthy - it's quite likely you could even get 16 ounces from her :)

When you put in the extra light, make sure they are at least 15" above the plants and the grow room is not getting too hot.

And make sure the light LUX , at canopy height, does not exceed 50k right now!

Anyway, please check out some of these links - they may be helpful:

Growing Cannabis Indoors

If you want, you can post your pictures here and we'll follow along and help out.

Alright - keep us posted and good luck!

Thanks DrCannaCanadian!

It's funny, Bertha started as a seed dropped in a dead Pony Tail palm pot that was maybe 1 1/2 litre. Was grabbing an orange off the table and saw her.

Read up on this forum and put her in Happy Frog and a 5 Gal smart pot with Mega Crop and now I open the tent and branches fall out lol.

Thanks to everyone for the help!

Thanks DrCannaCanadian!

It's funny, Bertha started as a seed dropped in a dead Pony Tail palm pot that was maybe 1 1/2 litre. Was grabbing an orange off the table and saw her.

Read up on this forum and put her in Happy Frog and a 5 Gal smart pot with Mega Crop and now I open the tent and branches fall out lol.

Thanks to everyone for the help!

Unreal isn't it! All from a single seed!

Glad to see you using Mega Crop - you should head over to the the 420 Magazine Mega Crop thread - there's lots of great growing tips in that thread!

Here's the link you will likely enjoy:

The Mega Crop Thread

Back
Top Bottom