Light schedule

Vasdef

20210610_034234.jpg

This is what they look like currently. From when the seeds cracked open til today, these plants are in their 4th week, couple days. I dont see any signs of flowers or balls of pollen anywhere. Since I planted them they've been on 18/6 LED light.
Should I wait til I can determine sex, yank out the males then change my light schedule to 12/12?
Should I wait on changing light schedule?
The roots are growing together. Should I separate the roots carefully with scissors and put 1 plant per 5 gal bucket, or let them go this time?
Thanks in advance.
I also want to thank the people here that have answered my other questions, and volunteered info I didn't ask for, but found very enlightening and useful.

I don't see any point in reducing the DLI until they show you they are mature enough to bloom... at least the majority of them, since there usually are a couple of stragglers, and then of course, you know the
I don't see any point in reducing the DLI until they show you they are mature enough to bloom... at least the majority of them, since there usually are a couple of stragglers, and then of course, you know the sex.
Thanks, Emily. So ill wait until I can identify the sex of the plants, then switch to 12/12? Do I leave it at 12/12 until harvest?
Thanks.

Thanks, Emily. So ill wait until I can identify the sex of the plants, then switch to 12/12? Do I leave it at 12/12 until harvest?
Thanks.
Thats how I do it, even when in a rush... but generally I veg my plants a lot longer than that and by the time I am ready to flip I am totally sure of the sex and the males have been removed. Most of the time I wait to move to my final container until this determination has been made. Once I flip, I stay at 12/12 for the rest of the grow.

Thats how I do it, even when in a rush... but generally I veg my plants a lot longer than that and by the time I am ready to flip I am totally sure of the sex and the males have been removed. Most of the time I wait to move to my final container until this determination has been made. Once I flip, I stay at 12/12 for the rest of the grow.
Thank you much.

Back
Top Bottom