Lighthouse Hydro 90w LED

spartan green

I just bought this led for 215 and i can already tell a HUGE difference in heat and plant health. My ladies have uncurled and started looking healthier. I will definitely be buying more of these and look forward to the day of replacing my heat producing hps.

DSC003373.jpg

DSC003255.jpg

DSC003116.jpg

DSC003276.jpg

DSC003303.jpg

I dont know what the whites are for but the lumens for this 90w light is 16,400 which is a better average per watt than my 400 hps. I just love the lack of heat. I dont care if these plants take longer and weigh a little less. My hps was stressing out my plants and slowing their growth. I love this led light

DSC003752.jpg

Is that enough light for all those plants? The light beam seems kinda to focused. But I'm no expert! :) Or are you rotateing them? They look green and healthy otherwice.

I dont know what the whites are for but the lumens for this 90w light is 16,400 which is a better average per watt than my 400 hps. I just love the lack of heat. I dont care if these plants take longer and weigh a little less. My hps was stressing out my plants and slowing their growth. I love this led light

DSC003752.jpg

Mr.SpartanGreen..
Very nice !! I have a very similar Set-Up myself too.. Your Gurlz are lookin good and healthy to me (Although Im no Expert),, Do what ya do Man !! Im kind of with you though to be honest on lovin the UFO LED,, I have one in my Tent along with a 100w Metal Halide and 150w High Pressure Sodium too !! And the addition of the UFO has seemed to help in all aspects in my opinion..
Props to ya Bud and Good Luck !!

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

spartan green, is this the new 2010 model by lighthouse? looks like it. Any more info you could give us on pros/cons?

spartan green, is this the new 2010 model by lighthouse? looks like it. Any more info you could give us on pros/cons?
Yes it is. I am personally converting to 100% led i love these lights

DSC006161.jpg

DSC006221.jpg

awesome. how big is your grow tent? 4x4?

awesome. how big is your grow tent? 4x4?

2'7"x2'7" I think its perfect for 9 3 gallon plants. I dont really want my plants getting taller than 3', they just might but i dont see the benifit. Im trying to see if I can get a half pound out of this tent, if I get 8 females, thats an O a piece. My next purchase is going to be a CO2 boost and another led to get the specs up for the bloom phase

so, the lighthouse 2010 model emits UVA wavelengths (380nm). How many LED's are dedicated to those harmful UVA rays? And, is this "enough" UVA exposure (over time) to cause problems (cancer or genetic mutations/alterations)?

I am a Senior Biology major, but this is something I have not covered as of yet. (in great detail)

so, the lighthouse 2010 model emits UVA wavelengths (380nm). How many LED's are dedicated to those harmful UVA rays? And, is this "enough" UVA exposure (over time) to cause problems (cancer or genetic mutations/alterations)?

I am a Senior Biology major, but this is something I have not covered as of yet. (in great detail)

It has 660, 630, 380, & 730, infrared & uv. Uv & infrared are said to stimulate resin production. To be honest I could care less if I get cancer from these 1w leds because I work outside and get way more rays than this light puts out. Plus I believe Cannabidiol cures cancer so any cancer I would get from this led would be stunted. I absolutely love this light and am in the process of replacing every light with these leds. The growth and leaves have shown a phenomenal reaction.

don't u just love how bright yet efficient those ufo's are. Very nice and clean setup btw.

Thanks. I do love how clean it is and feels. My plants are loving it. I feel like im giving them pure light.

bump. just wanted to see if you could give an update on your plants under the solo 90w ufo

Back
Top Bottom