Lighting during flower

joebigblue

New indoor grower, used to grow outdoors with great success 25-30 years ago, game has REALLY changed. Anyway, growing DWC, have one girl left, day 43 of flower. Using Advanced Nutrients connoisseur series, changing water and nutes every 9 days. Started adding molasses last 2 nute changes. She's under one 150w HPS, with 3 warm white cfl's on each side. There is plenty of light, growing in a shower stall, with silver mylar all around. Here's my question, she has nice trichomes right now, but she's not just coated like some pics I see. If I turn off the cfl's, greatly reducing the amount of light, will she react and really start putting out the resin, thinking it's late fall? Or should I just keep all the lights on? See pics below....
Thanks, Joe

I'm doing something similar in my current grow, so yeah I think it makes sense. I'm also reducing the hours of light, low temps and low RH. Good luck man, welcome back!! The game changed, but it'll probably be like riding a bike with that much experience under you belt. How about some pictures??

Oh, and I don't think you can do attachments,, you need to upload them...

2 pics showing all lights on, then the bottom one is just with the HPS. Need to know if I should just use the HPS the rest of way.

2015-03-15_09_42_41.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/886139

That was quick, lights off, lights on. Said like Mr Myaggie

I can point to many threads where many talented people talk about the value of the diminishing light schedule. But, you can find that information if your interested in learning something new. Good luck man. The post below is just one...

The Gas Lantern Routine for Growing Cannabis

Back
Top Bottom