Lighting questions

There’s some people I see that I think the same thing. Thank you. I’ve only been growing for a year, this will be my third harvest but I learned some stuff from some friends and a lot from this site. Just do some research and you can be growing good bud in no time.

That is definately my plan, I am all ears when it comes to tips on growing, I actually just potted my plants into coco today as they are in jiffy pellets, so hopefully they take well to that. I am thinking about doing a grow journal cause pictures are worth a thousand words and I'm sure I will be looking for a little advice along the way!!

That is definately my plan, I am all ears when it comes to tips on growing, I actually just potted my plants into coco today as they are in jiffy pellets, so hopefully they take well to that. I am thinking about doing a grow journal cause pictures are worth a thousand words and I'm sure I will be looking for a little advice along the way!!
I’ve never grown in coco but know people with great results. I use super soil. If you start a journal send it to me so I can follow you!

Back
Top Bottom