Lighting question

couchguy2000

My 5th grow , 2 outside in the Canadian summer and now my 3rd indoor winter grow in progress , im slowly getting better at this every grow . In side a 4 x 4 x 7 tent i have 2 Viparspectra 600s hanging over 3 Purple Kush in 7 gal cloth pots . Plants in 2nd week flower after 8 wk veg from seed , all branches topped and trained with trellis until this week , now stretching and doing well with about 70 - 75 visible tops all 16 sq ft pretty well full....My question , with the lights centered the plants are stretching with the center say 2/3s of the tent growing faster than the areas around the edges of the tent , is it to my advantage to move the lights around the tent once or twice during the day to give all areas of the plant equal exposure to light or is it better to leave be and let the center of the tent grow bigger buds and sacrifice the outer buds ?

I would space them to get the most even coverage.
They are spaced the best i can do , yet as you know the best PAR value is directly under the light and it shows in how the plants grow with the strongest directly under . The question is am i better off this way with say 30 or 40 bigger buds in the center and the rest more medium fluffier buds around the edges of the tent where the light is not as strong or move the lights around to create a more equal grow all around which would sacrifice the size of the center buds

spread the solar panels out as much as you can and let her be. promise you something will get broke movin lights round all over

always important to remember that the light on the leaves is what makes the buds grow,, not the light on the buds

You can always just move the plants, turn them and shift their positions under the lights.
The plants are in trellis nets , the lights take 10 seconds to move side to side they are hung from sliding poles , the question is ...does it benefit me to move the lights once a day to help even the light coverage

Back
Top Bottom