Lighting?

Shagy

Hello!
Im just kicking off my first grow, three weeks in, im growing 2 mystery strain plants in soil in a wood grow box I made, its got ventilation (not the best but it keeps the temperatures reasonable, 21-25). Heres the Dilemma Im currently growing them with 12 cfl 23w bulbs, the grow space is 9sqr ft so unfortunately that only works out to 30 watts per sqrft which im under the impression is no where near enough so I was thinking about buying an actual LED grow light, Galaxyhydro LED Grow Plant Light 300w, is the one I am thinking about its in my budget to buy one of them or two cuz they're on sale. I think Leds would work the best because heat is an issue and cfls just arent cutting it, am I right with this idea?. Would just one of these lights get me through the hole process, like all the way from veg to the end of flower? I need something that I can plug into the wall while keeping in mind that I dont have a ton of money to throw around :p . Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks,
Shagy

I did a bunch of research on this one and have heard good things, just wanted to know if it made sense to anyone else

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom