Line guerrilla grow holes with plastic bags or not?

radrichie61

I’m getting ever so closer to my first gorilla grow. I’m trying to make up my mind whether to go with seedlings straight into a hole in the ground or to line the hole with a plastic trash bag and put the pearl light, and soil in there. What are your thoughts? Line the whole or not. The area I am in can get dry in the late summer. Thoughts, line the hole or leave it just in the soil..

I’m getting ever so closer to my first gorilla grow. I’m trying to make up my mind whether to go with seedlings straight into a hole in the ground or to line the hole with a plastic trash bag and put the pearl light, and soil in there. What are your thoughts? Line the whole or not. The area I am in can get dry in the late summer. Thoughts, line the hole or leave it just in the soil..
Just leave the hole as is. No plastic liner is necessary. It will allow your roots to search for water further away from the main root ball during dry stretches. Causing enhanced growth. With a liner that wouldn't be possible.

Just leave the hole as is. No plastic liner is necessary. It will allow your roots to search for water further away from the main root ball during dry stretches. Causing enhanced growth. With a liner that wouldn't be possible.
That was my plan but then I saw somebody utilizing those bags kind of like pots with pebbles, perlite etc. Thanks for the answer!

Back
Top Bottom