Lingzhi's Legal Outdoor Garden

lingzhi

Hi everybody, any welcome to my outdoor garden thread.

A short intro, i have been growing for a few years, but always stuck to small plants and mostly indoors. This grow im a bit out of my element and growing larger plants in a new climate that im not used to.

Ill be growing 4 plants for personal use. i like to use a living organic / veganic soil method. More info on these methods will be added as this thread progresses.

I have ran into several problems with a few of the plants. any advice from experienced growers would be considered and appreciated.

First off I have one "amherst sour diesel" bagseed. sex unknown, still refuses to put out preflowers, i topped it three times. If its a male i would be VERY pleased to use it in breeding projects. the thing has smelled like strong diesel since it was two inches tall!
20160617_090504.jpg

Next is an Orange Krush. Not much to complain about with this plant. im really in love with it.
20160617_090520.jpg

Sour Tangie, this one i have been battling spider mites. im fairly certain they are gone at this point and only old damage remains. its really spreading from the wind lately, i will stake the branches eventually but im letting them toughen up from the wind for now.
20160617_090538.jpg

Jack Herer X trainwreck, this is the one im most concerned about.I think the clone was slightly flowering when planted and went through a slight reveg. It has what i believe in toxic salt buildup from ph issues from a while back! i have been nurturing it, put it into the ground, only been giving it phed well water, but i cant seem to kick the progression of yellowing and spotting on the leaves. I hope to get it figured out soon. I was hoping putting it into the ground would help regulate the PH.
20160617_090612.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom