Say Hi To Becky & Friends!

mrdeline

Hey guys

Got an indoor grow going on, - did some rookie mistakes, but i hope its all going to be ok.

Have 4 pots, in the left side, i have 1 med gom 1.0 in each pot; in the right side i have 3 (!) Industrial plant autoflowering CBD - Dinafem in one pot, and 2 of those in the other pot.

So the background story is;

I germ'ed and planted one med gom 1.0 1 week before the others, no growroom, normal light, so this one has a headstart.

I then got my growroom setup, and then i planted the rest - i only planted one other med gom, and in the other pots, i put in 3 seeds in each, simply because i had no idea if they would all come. They did. Urgh.

Ive then been following a 18-6 schedule, using LED ligths - initially i had the lights mid height up, and all seemed good. Then the plants got taller, and i read somewhere i should put the lights closer, so i did - this stopped ALL growth, and they became unhappy.. so after reading tons more, i figured out id put the lights all the way up for the remainder. After doing this, all seems to be good.

For the first 3 weeks or so, i used veg lights only ( led can do veg or bloom, or both ) - and now im on both.

To me, it seems like theyre all doing quite ok, but im uploading some pictures, simply because im new to this, and i have NO clue if im about to have a disaster, or if this seems fine. I do realise having 3 and 2 in one pot, is too much - but.. am i incorrect in thinking this will "just" give less yields, or could this potentially ruin something?

Ive begun using bio bizz bloom and grow (for all but the smallest, that one only gets grow ) - and im in doubt as to when my plants are flowering; is it now? ( seems like it ? and if so, is this the time where i should add some bloom to the mix?

Any suggestions, comments welcome.

Oh yeah and im purely doing high cbd strains, as i want some dad weed - not interested in the other stuff anymore. :)

Pictures should be here:

mfFOz2v.jpg
gK07SJr.jpg
anNd8pa.jpg
VubMWi9.jpg
R8drMb0.jpg
OF5zhNj.jpg
JcesRvG.jpg
Enxv2dZ.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom