Hammerhead Returns with Some Friends

Ozman

Hi guys back to grow more budds :)

This time round i will be growing 7 hammerhead from cuttings,,, 2 hammerhead x Afghanica from seeds i bred

1 blackjack x bagweed ,,1 afghanica x bagweed(bagweed was good weed) both from seed i bred

and 1 feminised great white shark but thats mainly for next grow as im just germinating her as i type this :roorrip:

As usual i use as little as possible rain water soil a few nutrients a ppm- parts per million tester 2 lights 600 hps and 400 mh

At the moment ive just turned the room to 12/12 these plant have been in veg for about 4 weeks give or take a few days hehe not long anyway i picked last crop just over a month ago :)

this is a broad shot of the room
IMG_002915.JPG

hammerhead
IMG_002820.JPG

this is the hammerhead x afghanica i hope its a female
IMG_002521.JPG

This is hammerhead x afghanica as well but i think its a male looks completly diff from the other 1
IMG_002617.JPG

this is blackjack x bagweed again i hope its a female
IMG_002720.JPG

This shot shows 2 empty pots and some hammerhead and the little plant is Afghanica x bagweed, im waiting for a feminised great white shark to germinate as well as a hammerhead x afghanica im getting the great white ready for next grow and the hammerhead x afganica just in case the others are male i need to find a female hammerhead x afghanica so i can take cutting for later on .
IMG_003018.JPG

and the last shot just shows all my nuts and stuff i need to grow 420 scope my roor bong ec tester
IMG_003216.JPG

back in a while with some updates by next update i hope to know if my plants from seed are male or female :)

Re: Hammerhead returns with some friends :)

Awesome start Ozman! Hope they are females! Since you're into breeding, have you thought about attempting to create feminized seeds? This way you don't need to waste time with males, unless you need more pollens for serious breeding program to stabilize the new strain.

Awesome start Ozman! Hope they are females! Since you're into breeding, have you thought about attempting to create feminized seeds? This way you don't need to waste time with males, unless you need more pollens for serious breeding program to stabilize the new strain.
So do i Twelve12 but i think there might be 2 males cant tell yet well not 100% i can see little growths where the flowers and balls start but to little to tell yet not long thou a day or 2 should see .

No im not into feminized seeds i have some but do not like them cause they have the hermie trait in them i prefere the old ways so no hermie trait theres nothing worse imo :)

did your hammerhead get any purple? mine got a little bit as i said its too hot here in australia.
im in the middle of winter at moment, but i live in the tropics so it dont get real cold but ive noticed alot more purple streaks in the stem this time round cause ive got lights on in day and nights there off so the room is getting colder than last grow cause i had it other way around then lights on at night off by day .

Those plants looks really nice already...
Good luck.
Thanks mate yea these plants will be better than my last grow im useing better soil this time and i can see the differance all ready they are growing fast very fast hehe i could of veged them alot longer but quick turn around is what i want .

p.s if you find any spelling mistakes keep them i have plenty :)

Aussie these joeys look great! Cant wait till they are into bloomeranging ! Ha sorry mate! Im gonna be watching these babies

Aussie these joeys look great! Cant wait till they are into bloomeranging ! Ha sorry mate! Im gonna be watching these babies

hahaha no problem mate us aussies like a bit of humor ;)

There growing fast the branches are getting branches i think i will be chopping alot away some how have to wait and see funny shit im complaining about being bushy hahah crazy Aussies :tokin:

few more days untill i update with pictures every 10 days or so i update.
still cant tell if the last afghanica x hammerhead is a male it dont look good thou im feeling male ive been wrong before but not often hehe.
i have another hammerhead x afghanica just sprouted so maybe its the female i want i will keep germinating hammerhead x afganica untill i get a female for next grow plus the great white shark hasnt come up yet there both for next grow but might get a few budds this grow if they dont stuff me around, time is running out for them thou in this grow!

p.s if your growing in soil use good stuff your plants will serve you better and i add 5 in 1 organic plant food and i will allways use it :)
if i can get it here in oz im sure the rest of the world would have something simlar if not the same :thumb:

another update well the 3 of them are males lol i will take a pictures in a few more days to update all the rest .
1 good thing my bagweed x afghanica is a female i transplante her to the big pot .

My Feminsed great white shark has pop up thru the soil along with another hammerhead x afghanica lets hope this is a female for next grow :)

So for next grow i will have Great white shark along with hammerhead and some hammerhead x afghanica sounds good .

So this grow the status is like this 7 hammerhead plus 1 afghanica x bagweed lets call it afghaniweed haha that will do , i did want to grow a hammerhead x afghanica this grow but they all turned out to be males the 3 i planted oh well shite happens:)

Congrats on having a girl! For the males you can keep them and cross back to the P1 female and try to stabilizing the strain of its characteristics. In the up coming weeks I'll be researching more in depth on breeding and stabilizing strain for the breeding program.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom