Little help diagnosing my problem

DgC 4Life

Whats going on not sure whats causing these spots on leaves but they are reoccurring and ill pull affected leaves but just pops up again....no pest issues grown in peat moss and perlite water at 6.5-6.8 ph use tap and using BPN wanna figure out whats wrong to avoid or combat issue thanks for help

leaf0001.JPG

leaf0002.JPG

Pict000249.JPG

Re: Little help diagnosing my problem....

after checking the plant pictorial it looks real similar to heat stress or bad ph before a nute lockout last week i had my led too close and it bleached some leaves tore those all off and raised light and as for ph going to see if it needs to be calibrated later today before i feed......been feeding straight water ph'd for last 2 weeks any help......
:lot-o-toke:

If your growing in peat moss/perilte it is inert. Its more like hydro your ph would have to be a lot lower more like 5.3 -5.8.
Try finding other grow journals that have used this mix to grow and learn from them. Better yet email corey at Bpn and let him know whats going on and what medium your using he will be glad to help dial it in I'm sure. :peace:

Peat Moss compost is acidic growing medium & is a bit hard to tell what PH range it falls into as different peat based composts around the world have a slightly different value of PH.

Hold the phone! don't make any changes those are hydro ph ranges. Let me ask a couple people what they think I will get back to you soon
I have never done a hempy so I am not 100% on what to do that's why I suggested talking to corey at BPN. It may be different with peat because of its acidic nature.

I asked a successful hempy grower about the ph range you should aim for and he goes for 5.6 -6.0.
Since peat moss is known to be acidic maybe go for the high side like 6.0. Good luck bro just read all you can and you should find your groove!:peace:

I would tend to agree with gittergreen on the matter of PH

Well coco coir is considored acidic by nature may be you should treat your nutrient solution PH in a equal manor when feeding with peat based compost !

Failing that you can always buffer peat based compost with dolomite lime to alter ambient PH.

thanks evry 1 for the input.....I only decided to do the peat moss and perlite vs vermiculite n perlite because my last grow they where alot more healthier and beefier in flower....

perl/verm

GEDC02021.JPG

Dirt/verm

GEDC03891.JPG

Again thanks for input running into bunch of non plant issues like broken cloner and no money but got a second light.....gonna have to make big plants i guess....
:tokin:

Wow that last plant is awesome! Sure you need help? lol Nice plants Dg! + reps

That's great for a 2 litre hempy and 400 watts. How long did you veg for?

out of the cloner i vegged for week and a half to two weeks and that one finshed day 62 with 10% amber trichs

as far as problem my ph going in was 6.0 and runoff 4.9 so been adjusting and checking but there doing slightly better still producing spots but not as bad or frequent......

Back
Top Bottom