Little webs

Red-Cricket

Help..found a little web on top of one of my buds today. What are they and how do I get rid of them? Live in a small town and nothing close. THANKS

ya its gonna be tough, but sns217 works wonders. not sure how your buds will like it. pull the webs off and hope for the best man.

Thanks for your feedback. Living in a small farming town. I had to try something fast due to the time it would take to get meds. I used an all purpose garden powder and diluted it in water and sprayed plants, hoping for the best. Buds are about 3 weeks along. Planning on rinsing with water in several days. Just hoping for the besr. Any Thoughts??? TY again

well, thats not too bad...just be diligent in your spraying. spray the leaves only...try to not get the buds...you should make sure to never use any sprays after 2nd-4th week...wk 4 is pushin it. i never spray after wk 2...deaperate time call for desperate measures bro! good luck:tokin:

Tks for feedback drdanks. I used a product simular to "seven". Its safe of eatable veggies from your garden. TY G day

Back
Top Bottom