Liver Cancer

count duckula

Why no forum for liver cancer?

My uncle was just diagnosed with liver cancer...they've given him a year to live and he's a religious type and probably wouldn't want to hear about the greatest medicine in the universe...however his sister is open minded.

Any data on liver cancer and the medicine???

I don't have any info, but I would like to add, that I really hope that your uncle tries the cannabis path, and that he ends up ok and healthy. I've been in a similar situation, and it was terrible. I can't say for sure that cannabis could've saved my loved one, but when it comes to death, I would hope that all paths are explored.

Take care buddy.

Blessings to your Uncle! I'm sure you find some answers here, your first post about a "cancer specific forum", if you feel there is enough information to be shared it a new, more specific forum, just ask our GREAT 420 ADMIN staff, there's a great chance they will make a "specific" sub-forum for you & the many others looking for answers/support & feedback. (they did it for me) :high-five:

Whether cannabis heals cancer is open to debate but it definitely relieves pain, aches, nausea and other stuff chemo causes. I have metastasized colon cancer which is now in the liver and lungs. My oncologist says there is significant healing of the lesions in the lungs and liver but that is probably more due to the chemo drugs than the pot (my thoughts not his). However the chemo drug that is helping keep the cancer at bay is also terrible stuff for nausea, vomiting, body pain and can cause stomach lesions, bleeding and all sorts of other good stuff. My health insurance wanted $155 for an anti nausea drug so I told them to get someone else to bolster their profits and smoked instead. Smoking is far more pleasant than the anti nausea pill and has far fewer side effects.

Whether cannabis heals cancer is open to debate but it definitely relieves pain, aches, nausea and other stuff chemo causes. I have metastasized colon cancer which is now in the liver and lungs. My oncologist says there is significant healing of the lesions in the lungs and liver but that is probably more due to the chemo drugs than the pot (my thoughts not his). However the chemo drug that is helping keep the cancer at bay is also terrible stuff for nausea, vomiting, body pain and can cause stomach lesions, bleeding and all sorts of other good stuff. My health insurance wanted $155 for an anti nausea drug so I told them to get someone else to bolster their profits and smoked instead. Smoking is far more pleasant than the anti nausea pill and has far fewer side effects.

You won't see the same results smoking it that you would if you made it into an oil.

Back
Top Bottom