Living with MS & Fighting State for Civil Rights!

MIMTENN

Hi 420 forum,

I am a 47 year old woman living in Tennessee and living with the chronic severe pain of MS and Chronic Migraine disease. My State has decided to continue suppressing my right as a human being to choose my own medicine, comfort, and pursuit of happiness. I'm tired of waiting! So, I'm taking matters into my own hands by initiating a law suit against the State of Tennessee for denying me this right to medicate. Instead they force me to take pharmaceuticals legally that ARE killing me! I want the right to choose a safe, harmless, and effective medicine for my relief and healing.

So far I haven't found at attny in TN brave enough to step into the U.S. District Court Office with me. There's a terrible amount of harassment and pressure against those bucking the system in this GOP State, headed by Bill Haslam who has been quoted many times saying, "Not while I'm Governor!", so each year the proposed legislation gets tabled until "next year" and then they table it (suppress it) again,refusing to address the bill on the behalf of millions of Tennesseans just like me, or worse!

When it comes down to it, all of this is about human rights and US Civil rights and that's where I want the focus to be. It's here that we will but an end to unconstitutional laws, including the final repealing of the Hemp Tax Stamp Act of 1937!

I hope to be the first of many to make this bold move and i will be practicing civil disobedience and encouraging the same, except for slightly less shock value, I plan on using a vaporizer pen or cannabis capsules taken in public while interviewing etc..

Congressman Steve Cohen (D), co author of new legislation introduced in April 2013 that demands the Federal government stay out of the State's business regarding decisions to create marijuana laws, has agreed to meet with me. Mr Cohen also called for a National Committee Creation to review evaluating current laws and Science Based EVIDENCE of marijuana's benefits to bring change to the Federal laws that still outlaw medical marijuana!

I am asking for support of all kinds. You can read more at my website.

If you have a critical illness and are suffering like I am, I'd love to hear your story.

Together, we can bring Liberty and Civil Rights for Marijuana Medicine to the public forefront. I'm going to do my part, whether they send me to jail for it or not. I'm willing to sacrifice everything, not just for myself but for the rest of the sick people in 32 other States that can't legally find the relief we so deserve.

Thanks in advance for any feedback, questions, references etc..

Kim

Back
Top Bottom