LMAO Cloning For Dummies

What the heck its not everyday for some of yall get to see a deer and a black bear in your front yard over saturday mornin coffee and jar burpin
420-magazine-mobile659887601.jpg

Everybody wants powdered nutrients to make their beds go faster I spend most of my time trying to figure out how to slow them down they veg faster than they bloom which would mean I would have more flowering and blooming then I would ever have any point in veg for some people this is a good thing but with people that have a legal limit it is not such a good thing

It's interesting to see what People's Light schedules are for instance most people run 12 and 12 I run 11 hours on 13 hours off this helps speed up my buds maturing process but I will lose a tiny bit of THC doing this this way not much to notice but there is a little lost but it cuts a week off of my blooming time in the end this is the reason I asked about People's Light scheduling times would especially like to know what people are running for their light schedule for autos I am in a curious mood today so I may have a lot of questions for you guys to answer for me so I know a little bit of what everybody else is doing

LMAO u lucky ass all I have is sand I live in the desert I see every once in awhile coyotes but mainly f****** prairie dogs every once in awhile a wolf

If you need any helping of the making of the seeds feminized or regular just stop by let me know or post on the floor more private message and I will get back to you very quickly one of my favorite activities to do is breed seeds

I run 11/ 13 because it helps my flowering time shortening ripens my buds a little better and is more accurate to Wildlife

18 six is what I run for veg to but your plants have been looking prettier and prettier here lately or are you referring to my husband

Yea they have been...I'm happy with way they're turning out...and yes I am lol he has helped me a lot...taking time from his schedule to help is appreciated

He definitely loves his plants that is for sure he even grows mine for me but he talks about the people on here a lot he enjoys answering people's questions and learning about the different ways people do things

Yea I look and hear what people are doing and put my spin on it...there's no 2 same ways out there....I seem to be doing ok with what I got and can get...with his help it's doing good...

When me and him first got together I was a cop I tried to keep him out of trouble instead he drew me into it now we have dispensaries never thought I would have to say that one but we are doing good he has smoked himself to sleep for the day which is the reason I am on just like him I'm here to answer questions

Does anyone have a subject that they want to go over and get other ideals or anyone have a subject that they want to learn about that we can start now that most people clearly have learned how to do the cloning

Yea I think the cloning thing is more comfortable for me now...like always I research lighting and growing techniques ....I'm doing lst on them but I know there's better ways to get more yield ....room is not really an issue with me...it can be but I can redo things...I'm not worried about smell...I live in middle of nowhere and it's legal here even tho there is a limit I can have....so I always read about different ways

CO2 super cropping raising the amount calcium in your soil or medium side lighting and multiple different spectrums these are all things that can increase your yield not to mention good fertilizers

I actually thought about side lighting...I asked about it before...just trying to figure out what I can run and how to wire it...my buddy is good at electrical but trying to get him here can be tricky cause he's usually busy and lives 150 miles from me

Side lighting is not really that hard at all I have side Lighting in my tent I have a 4 by 4 by 8 with a 600 watt LED and two for fluorescence on each side of my 10 this seems to help me fill out the little popcorn buds at the bottom

Back
Top Bottom