LMAO Cloning For Dummies

I do all my clones this way I have about a 95% success rate the ones that are on here right now are seven days old I am going to take a picture of them as they are right now and post it it does not look like they have been off the tree for 2 hours,

Nice I live by the work smarter not harder....growing can get scientific and expensive but I believe you can get good results easy and cheap...my last grow was just 2 grown very simple and turned out pretty good

420-magazine-mobile1651186792.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1956086933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile443025142.jpg

The fastest way to root a clone would read to put an aeration Stone in whatever you are using add a stress reliever

You can use a dome with peat pellets if your clones are not in flowering

You can add honey or molasses to your water it will help the plant stay more vigorous the sugar breaks down into carbohydrates which helps the plant stay more active

But if you tell me on what way you are planning to clone them I can give you better more accurate advice on how to do it and keep them alive

The clone donor limb looks actually pretty good so far I will know more in the am. I have hydro starter pelllets comin and I have rooting powder. Been lookin at how and where to make the cuts. One issue may be their 4 weeks in flower.

When you get your warrant rooting hormone and you are ready let me know and I will walk you through where to cut how to cut and the reasons why

I'm new too so I dont have any answers cause I aint found out yet

As far as the water theres nothing but water in it, fresh clean mountain spring water I can see the spring from my front porch. Ph is 6.0-6.5 at my tap. I will see how long I can leave it in.

When you get your warrant rooting hormone and you are ready let me know and I will walk you through where to cut how to cut and the reasons why

I also have stones and a pump already ordered, I am thinking rooting powder and rockwool pellets in a dome to root then a tray in my contraption for em. If its healthy lookin in the mornin Maybe I will have time till my stuff gets here

Mornin assessment, one limb on my sick girl looks not so good.
420-magazine-mobile1203180514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2010169490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile692222783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1168671046.jpg
420-magazine-mobile313319464.jpg

Lookin at the overall situation one limb is not a huge loss if it doesnt perk up.

I have got a plant in the plants of the month if anybody would like to stop by and vote I would very much appreciate it and thank you ahead of time

One week and one day just changed water on all clones I think my blueberry will be the first to root
420-magazine-mobile532229066.jpg

When I recieve my supplies I'm gonna make a serious attempt to root the pretty one in my nursery. My loss from the light seems to be minimal for now.

My potential clone donor looks good actually, I cant believe I have only lost the one branch on the little girl it was a bad three way crushing split right at the top main branches from a direct hit from the light.
420-magazine-mobile785747928.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1703087233.jpg

A lower branch also got nailed and its lookin ok so far

It's amazing what these plants can live through I have had plants that have broke their self at the base of the stem I put 3 drywall screws through the stem pulling it back together took a paper towel soaking wet with aquarium water conditioner and wrapped it around the wound this insured that it stayed moist inside the wound and would relieve some stress

The fact that you only lost one branch so far is great give her two weeks and she will be healed and the other one should start to root

Back
Top Bottom