LMAO Cloning For Dummies

Man, there sure are a TON of products out there available for pot growers. Who would have ever imagined it just 10 years ago. The sad part is we buy this crap like it's going out of style. Why? Because many of us treat our plants like they were our children and Lord knows the retail world takes advantage of that!

The difference between my plants and children is I like my plants.

I'm gettin real excited about this girl clippin in root. She might be my next grow. I think I'm gonna germinate one fem seed and slip it in with em so I stand a chance of maybe two or possibly three plants and only use one precious seed.
420-magazine-mobile958070759.jpg
420-magazine-mobile603039196.jpg

Ok I am a newbie and I didnt have a clue I had rough idea of what I wanted and the bud candy was in the people usually buy this too thing on amazo

Another score in the use what you got game, I read they like warmth and its chilly in the house, I remembered I had a heating pad somewhere , while I was lookin I found a mister too
420-magazine-mobile616893257.jpg

These were put in an ice cream bucket i had laying around with tap water and an air stone. 5 days layer and roots roots roots! I didnt sterilize anything except my razor...
420-magazine-mobile483759325.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2022279189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1409278941.jpg
my big butt in this picture about killed itself 3 different times by breaking the main stem I finally got her standing back up she's got about two and a half weeks to a week and a half left before she comes down she has got some pretty nice colas on her

420-magazine-mobile536557499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile427578657.jpg
it's almost time to change my water on my little friends the Clones water is becoming thick nasty and discolored so sometime tonight I will go ahead and change out the water give them new water at the pH of 8.1

Wanted to share a little side project/experiment I am trying to root a forked branch that mutated and grew a fan leaf in the split. Thought it was cool so trying to root it to see how it would grow out.
420-magazine-mobile871924387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1016126800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile995439796.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1698074168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1688314942.jpg
420-magazine-mobile897154851.jpg

I may be a dummy just for trying lol but I thought y'all may be intrigued. I hope it works!

That is what this form is for is for those little side projects that no one is quite for sure on how to do it here you can get a couple different opinions from different people before you decide to make your final choice I have learned that I can clone and just about anyway so if you have any questions just let me

Growchygreenz after looking through my book I think your plant has a mutation called Twisted Vine mutation 3 or it going to end up with Center Leaf budding mutation this will be meet to watch as it matures and grows I like to collect the ones that have mutations

This is sort of a 911 request, I just had a major malfunction and broke but not completely a really nice branch. I am starting to get interested in cloneing and I have a nursery set up. I would not count this as any kind of loss if clonin now would be better than tryin to keep it alive on the plant
420-magazine-mobile1067261883.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1959629464.jpg
this is a cool one for you the biggest leaf on this plant is just a little bit bigger than a quarter and it stays that way

Lilolme in this scenario there's two things that I would do I would attempt to fix the branch by putting it back where it was flat against the stem taking a piece of wet cloth and going around the stem holding the stick in place if you have to support the branch in some way to where the pressure is not on the wound in case the branch does not survive I would say take clones now why that is fresh but this way you have a chance of saving both I hope this makes sense to you

Back
Top Bottom