LMAO Cloning For Dummies

The easiest and fastest way I have found is to use a spay cloner with tap water and z7 water treatment.

I take my cuttings with old clippers (no need for razors, scraping,gels or a dome) Then I put the cutting into the spay cloner with tap water and z7 and out of the light for 48hrs and then I put them in the corner of my veg tent and in 5 to 7 days total from cutting I will have roots 99.9% of the time. It is important not to give them much light until you see roots. They also need no nutes until you see roots. All of the leaves stay nice and green the whole time. When a dome is used it is going backwards and it will take time to harden(that means it has to slowly get used to being out of the humidity of the dome) before it can be moved safely or it should be anyways.

A cheap spray cloner costs about $30 on ebay or you can make one up yourself. I have been doing it like that for years without a single issue.

The z7 keeps everything clean and opens the pours of the stems and the spray cloner keeps the DO levels up.

A spray cloner is a game changer...

This has been my goal since I put the seeds in water to soak, do the best I can with what I have on hand and purchase as little as possible which to date are a couple of good lights and some nutes. This is my first grow and things are goin well to date. I was told it is difficult to root a cutting in flower. I am going to try to do it with only what I have and what I have learned. I am playing.
420-magazine-mobile1706731301.jpg

This has been my goal since I put the seeds in water to soak, do the best I can with what I have on hand and purchase as little as possible which to date are a couple of good lights and some nutes. This is my first grow and things are goin well to date. I was told it is difficult to root a cutting in flower. I am going to try to do it with only what I have and what I have learned. I am playing.
420-magazine-mobile1706731301.jpg

But your valueable tip will go in my growing, pun intended, tool box.

( I was told it is difficult to root a cutting in flower.) I have done it many times and my cuttings taken 3 to 4 weeks into flower will still show roots within 7days from cutting.

I started out as you are. I set out to make it as easy, sure and cheap as I could at first.

( I was told it is difficult to root a cutting in flower.) I have done it many times and my cuttings taken 3 to 4 weeks into flower will still show roots within 7days from cutting.

I started out as you are. I set out to make it as easy, sure and cheap as I could at first.

Wait till you see the hydro contraption I plan to grow her in. It is based on a ten gallon fish tank filter/ pump. Some body scoffed at the idea and thats all I need to build one.

(It is based on a ten gallon fish tank filter/ pump. Some body scoffed at the idea and thats all I need to build one.) I for one would like to see what you come up with and how well it works...

(It is based on a ten gallon fish tank filter/ pump. Some body scoffed at the idea and thats all I need to build one.) I for one would like to see what you come up with and how well it works...

Stay tuned said the refrigeration/ ventilation/electrical/outdoor power equipment master service tech with every tool you can think of and lots of free time.

With my clones I am doing this the most simple way that I can no money no hormones no nutrients no lowering the HP on the water I cut them off with a pocket knife drop them into a cup of water tested the waters pH tested at 8.3 it has been four days with me doing nothing and one is finally starting to get roots

Cloning is not hard it is very easy because the plants nature is to survive but thank you everybody for stopping by my page hope to see you guys again and how your clones are doing

Lilolme the goal of this is to see how many different ways people can come up with 2 cologne and make things much more simple then running around purchasing things that you do not need not everyone's can afford to go buy everything so I am going to help the people that don't have the money to buy all the fancy equipment

My three clones are not looking too good today. Kind of droopy. I expect that is from cracking open the dome and forcing them to either root or die. I might be witnessing clone suicide. But it's day 5 and time to start pushing them a little. Just going to keep the peat pellets moist and the dome on tight with a little venting for fresh air and we'll see what happens.

When letting nature do the routing it takes a little longer then when we use technology to make clones slow slow and steady wins the race

Oh boy here ya go fellers, I forgot all about this poor thing. Its a lower branch I removed about two weeks ago. I rolled it in root powder and stuck it in a pot of the worst thing in the world, miracle gro potting mix, a nitrogen root bath in a bag. That was the only time it got water and has been on my porch since. I was waterin the flowers and noticed it was still a little green so I tipped the pot and rinsed of the dirt and there they were. Since it looks like the rules are flexible think I might toss this in the mix.
420-magazine-mobile741871111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1012689752.jpg

Back
Top Bottom